Wedding morning 🔞

-

Jungkook awoke to you pressing light and feathery kisses on his neck. You were wearing his large shirt that made you look super delicious as you sat on top of him, attempting to wake him up.

“Honey, wake up” You whispered cutely in his ear. Jungkook held you tight before shifting positions with you till you were lying under him, giggling as he whined in your neck.

“don wanna baby, you’re so warm. So freaking nice” he mumbled. You let out a big chuckle and Jungkook couldn’t help but smile as your laughter passed as beautiful melodies in his ears.

Jungkook hugged you impossibly tighter as you let out a groan, “Kookie you’re crushing me--” He loosened his hold you, resting on his elbows, staring down at his love.

Even in the early hours of the day, you were still as beautiful, maybe even more radiant than you looked, the first time he saw you. Memories flashed through his mind, going through the two years you had spent together and now he had the blessing to be able to spend the rest of his life with you by his side.

Your hands touched his cheeks, bringing him back from his unconscious daze.

“What are you thinking about?” you asked him softly, with a gentle smile. “How much i freaking love this absolute goddess right in front of me” he said, lowering his head to kiss your neck, where he knew you were the most sensitive.

You moaned in response, arching your neck, giving him more access to your sensitive skin. “I’m so..freaking...lucky to have you baby” he said, pausing in between to kiss you at another spot.

“and now, i’m yours and you’re all mine” Jungkook said, raising his head to look at you once more. You teared a little, not used to someone openly complimenting you and worshiping you.

Although last night’s episode was another re run of Jungkook worshipping you non-stop, you had to admit you were slightly tipsy. But now, it was so clear to you.

The absolute adoration and immense amount of love for you that filled his eyes, it made your heart skip faster. Even after years of being with this man, he still made your pulse race and made butterflies pool in your stomach.

You pulled him down, to meet his soft lips. His hands ran down the sides of your body, without missing a single spot as he angled his face to deepen the kiss.

Jungkook sat up, his sweatpants low on his hips, and his abs full on displayed. You ran your hands, feeling the hard muscle of his chiseled body, making him groan, taking your hand in his and kissing the top of it.

“My princess”

In slight desperation, he pulled off his oversized shirt of you, blindly throwing it to the ground. He slowly maneuvered his way downwards, sucking and lightly nipping at your erect nipples that glistened with his saliva. He sucked on your right nipple, making you moan out his name, “j-jungkook” while he massaged the other.

“It’s alright baby, wanna hear your voice” he said as he let go of your nipple with a pop. His fingers lightly trailed the lips of your pussy, as you curved your back, desperately trying to meet his fingers.

“P-please” Jungkook smirked at you, before holding your thighs in place and moving down, leaving trails of hickeys down the inner side of your thigh, before he licked your pussy.

“aa-ahh” you moaned out loudly. “jungkook p-please” you pleaded, your hands wrapping tightly around his hair, as his face was stuffed between your legs.

“so fucking wet for me baby? Such a naughty girl” he taunted before licking your pussy again. He carried on with this action, going faster at times and slower at others.

Nearing your orgasm, he quickly sped up. “J-jungkook p-please aah! please i’m cumming” you practically screamed out. But jungkook lifted his head, smirking at you.

His face glistened with your juice, but your chest heaved up and down. Jungkook denied your orgasm, leaving you unsettled and wanting more, you swore you were almost going to cry without having the feeling of release.

Jungkook wiped off your juices with his fingers and sucking on them in front of you, his eyes never leaving yours. “I wanna cum with you, my love” he cooed, kissing you on the lips before taking his erect cock that leaked of precum from his sweatpants.

Lining it up to your entrance, he teased you, sliding his dick up and down through your folds and only entering his head before quickly pulling it out. "Beg princess!"

This made you whine and beg, “p-please jungkook, i need you. Please” and he couldn’t take it anymore. Entering you in one swift thrust, making you moan out in satisfaction of being stretched out. “as you wish my princess.”

Jungkook let you relax, before he slowly thrusted into you. He was slow and gentle this morning, knowing you were still sensitive from last night. He whispered his love for you as he thrusted into your tight pussy.

“i love you so much darling” he groaned out as he thrusted particularly deeper.

You left hickeys on his neck as he snuggled into your neck at times, leaving his cock to warm in your pussy.

As he started to gain more momentum, his thrusts became harder and more erratic. Skin slaps filled the room and the bed stand knocked on the wall slightly, moans and groans filled the walls.

“i’m cumming, cum with me baby, cum with me” Jungkook said breathlessly. You came with his words, clenching down and making him cum as well. Thick spurts of his cum filled your walls as he collapsed onto you but making sure you weren’t completely crushed.

As he took out his cock, white cream leaked out from your hole, and dripped down your legs, making him grin at the sight.

Jungkook prepared a warm towel for you and helped you clean up before throwing his hoodie on you and carrying you on his lap.

He snuggled into the side of your neck, loving the smell of your body wash. his big hands covered yours and he glanced down at the wedding bands, smiling. He loved the way it looked on you.

“Good morning, Mrs jeon” he whispered to you, capturing your lips once more, as the sun rose to greet the both of you.

"Another round princess!?"