'Seungkwan' introduced himself Seungkwan. 'And, how do you like Sebong High?' he gestured around, even though it was quite a stupid question as it was the boy's first day and he already managed to sprinkle water on him. Not like Minghao knew it was actually Seungkwan's fault.

'I like it! It's smaller than my old school. I'm looking for the art room by the way' added Minghao.

'Oh! It's near the cafeteria' helped him out Seungkwan. He was about to say something else when suddenly a hand tapped his shoulder.

'Hello there!' greeted Wonwoo. Seungkwan smiled seeing his boyfriend.

'Hi!' he greeted and gestured towards Minghao. 'Wonwoo hyung, this is Minghao. Minghao, Wonwoo' he introduced them.

'Hi Minghao!' greeted him Wonwoo with a smile.

'H-Hi' stuttered Minghao. Seungkwan could already tell that he is rather the introverted type.

'He is a new student' he added.

'Welcome to Sebong High' said Wonwoo. Then suddenly the bell rang. Wonwoo grimaced. 'Eh, we should go to class, Kwannie. What do you have first?' he asked and took Seungkwan's schedule from the younger. Seungkwan rolled his eyes.

'I can find my class without your help, hyung' he said and turned back to Minghao while Wonwoo was busy studying his schedule. 'Should I show you to the art room?' he asked.

'Oh no, you don't need to. I'll find it' smiled Minghao. Seungkwan nodded and grabbed Wonwoo's arm, pulling him with himself towards the school building after saying goodbye to the new boy.

Minghao watched as the duo walked away, shoving each other's shoulders playfully while laughing and he sighed. He looked at his papers again. It's time to find that damn art room.

.

'So, did any of you have any strange events with your powers recently?' asked Wonwoo leaning forward on the table.

'Oh god, not this group therapy again' groaned Hoshi, sitting down with his new glass of mango juice.

'What exactly do you mean, Wonwoo?' asked Seokmin and folded his arms in front of his chest. He was wearing his Hawaii patterned shirt as he was currently doing his shift in JuiceNet, it just happened that he had his break when his friends showed up.

'He means something like how I accidentally gave the new kid a shower today' sighed Seungkwan.

'I still don't get why are you so worried about us' said Hoshi.

'Because you guys are fucking overpowered since last week' whispered Wonwoo. 'That full moon had some weird connection with the planetary orbits-'

'You're coming with this all the time, but where's the proof to that, Wonu?' groaned Hoshi. 'This is just something you made up again to try to find a reason-'

'That's not it-'

'Oh, shut it, both of you!' sighed Seokmin.

'I'm just worried about you guys' said Wonwoo and put his arm around Seungkwan. The younger looked away awkwardly.

Ever since the last full moon Wonwoo's Merman Protection actions became even worse than before. He had been all over Seungkwan all the time, and the younger started to get sick of it. It's like he couldn't even use the bathroom without Wonwoo following him and worrying about his well-being. He even showed up at his workplace and helped him hand out ice creams in the zoo just so he doesn't have to suffer. He didn't even let him get his own drink this time either, he brought it to him himself and didn't let him pay. He hated to admit, but he began to feel slightly uncomfortable with Wonwoo around.