[1] What happened to me?

------------------------------------

Thousands of people screaming..

Thousands of people clapping..

Thousands of people holding cameras..

Thousands of people screaming my name..

...

"Demi .. Demi .. Wake up ?"

"What oh yes, what oh." "We need to go, your show starts in minutes!" Last look in the mirror and ready to go. One of the guys guided me to the stage, there were so many different doors and signs. Easy to get lost. The show hall was really big. 

Maddie came and gave me last hug before show. She was so sweet. My whole family was here today. It's hopefully going to be a great show.

Numbers started running on the screen 

10 .. 9 .. 8 ..

Screaming was going louder and louder. Now that's the moment when i get little nervous. I took a deep breathe and pulled myself together. "Okay, Demi. Let's do this!" I said quietly to myself.

"Everyone, Let's welcome Demi Lovato!" A deep voice came from the microphone. Music started to  play and i walked on the stage. Looking to the giant hall, crowded with people. It was massive. I started singing give your heart a break. The audience started to sing along .

The day I first met you , You told me you'd never fall in love

But now that I get youI know fear is what it really was

Now here we are, so close , Yet so far, haven't I passed the test?

When will you realize Baby, I'm not like the rest

Don't wanna break your heart , I wanna give your heart a break

I know you're scared it's wrong , Like you might make a mistake

There's just one life to live And there's no time to wait , to waste

So let me give your heart a break , Give your heart a break

Let me give your heart a break Your heart a break

Oh, yeah yeah

Once i had finished the song, people were clapping and shouting. "Hey everyone, How are you today?" Smiling into the audience. It was huge. People started to scream different things. "Well, okay. Hopefully, You're all good!" Laughing slightly. There were so many people holding posters. So sweet lovatics. I love them the most.

"Today is the last show of my little mini tour and .. i thought i'm going to do something different,"

I smirked. "You're all okay with that?"

One boy in green waved from the audience. Jumping high and showing his huge poster saying "Demi, you're saving millions of lives. And you saved mine. Lifesaver. I love you so much!" He had neon green t-shirt . He was memorable. Next to him, there was a girl. She was crying. Oh.

I smiled for a long time watching this boy and a girl. Something about that boy and girl reminded something from the past. I wasn't sure but it wasn't good. It was a long time and audience started to get nervous, my smile disappeared suddenly.

People started to scream my name. I was standing motionlessly. Everything went dizzy suddenly and my head started to ache. I started to fall but then one of the security guys ran over to me. They helped me go back stage .

Marissa my best friend ran over to me but security stopped her. My eyes were almost open. They put me on a sofa and my manager and some of my tour team ran over.  Within couple minutes, I was able to speak.

"Yes, i'm okay" I said tiredly.

"I think we need to cut the show. It's too much for you." My manager said.

"No No No" I stood up. "We can't do this, it's my last show."  Marissa was now next to me and tried to pull me back to the sofa.

After sometime of  talking they decided to cut the show. I was so mad. I'll only let my lovatics down. I looked sadly down and Marissa came to hug me. "What happened?" She asked.

"Mar.. "  I started but somebody cutted me off and Marissa needed to go. She hugged me and left.

I stood up and peeked to the hallway. It was empty. The audience was still waiting. I quietly opened the door and sneaked out. I was close to the stage, breathed and walked to the stage. My band gave me "what are you doing" look. I avoided it. Audience started to scream louder and louder.

Haha naugty girl Demi. 

"Hey, I know you must be confused and i know i didn't even know what happened but .. " Giggling, the whole show all started laughing. How cute:)

At the same time when i was talking, my manager saw me and said to the security to bring me backstage. Security guy started to touch me when i screamed "HANDS OFF .. " silent went over the house.

It wasn't really like me. I never do this. Oops. I usually respect the security guards and I'm trying to be polite but this time. I was upset and wanted to do how i liked. Just for once. 

I looked in the security's eyes, until he left. Giving shoulders up and down look to my manager. I looked at them. They were standing near the door.

I knew singing the whole list of songs would be too much. I decided just couple ones.

I turned my head to the audience and smiled. They started to scream and clap like always.

"I'm going to do remember december." Band looked confused.

"Oh well everyone, okay. All of you guys start to clap in a melody of remember december." They started to clap in a beat and i started to sing.

It sounded amazing. The audience singed along. In the middle of the song, band started to play along and i felt comfortable on stage. I sang another song and said sorry for leaving and sorry for not giving autographs today.

My lovatics looked sad but it was just good for me to cut the show. 

Once it was all over, i walked backstage. In fear what would they say now. I did everything oppsites. But i couldn't let my lovatics down, it's obvious. I was happy i did even couple of songs, but mad at myself that i did everything my manager wouldn't let me do.

I walked to them keeping my head down and when i finally got there i looked up. "Demi .. " my manager said. "But .. ", I started. He cutted me off, "Let's just leave and let you rest." He gave me disappointed look and left. I stared at him until he was gone. 

My family came and asked questions but i was too upset and tired to answer.

After i had got changed. I was ready to go to my bus. Couple of fans came up and asked autographs. We took pictures and they left. Looking so happy. I was disappointed at myself ..

I was walking out of the door. Paparazzi started to take pictures. Light flashes were making my eyes hurt. Then i saw that boy in green shirt and a girl. He was there standing looking towards me and that girl looked really sad. I stared at them.

I felt something .. what is going on ?