006: don't get spun over him again mom

Before we able to leave the hospital my parents pagers were going off like crazy .

911 calls .

I was dog tired but mom wouldn't let me leave alone nobody could watch me in a hotel all alone nobody .

"Massive Train wreck " a women said from a far catching my parents attention.

" chiefs office now —" dad said pulling money from his pocket .

"And if you get tired try to sleep okay—" mom said .

"But mo.—"

"No buts " both my parents said together.

And I was on my way.

Not even wanting to get on the elevator I attempted to walk up the stairs not making it to the fifth floor before bailing .

Getting on the elevator my phone buzzed .

Fml I thought.

Making it to the chiefs office I placed my coat and the snacks I had just bought from the vending machine onto his couch.

It was no time before i got bored. I was watching the news. A sixteen-year-old watching the news on a Saturday night.

checking my phone i still had no missed calls from Peyton.

or text messages from duce, but i realized he may have gone to sleep.

slipping out of the room i walked the quiet hall until i could hear ruckus. It was unbelievable but i liked it i loved the chaos. 

watching Merideth sit on the sidelines i walked towards her. "is this not your scene, I mean your a surgeon". i said crossing my arms avoiding being seen.

"I'm drunk-I needs to sober up before i go in depressing i know your father didn't come to the bar" and when she said that i almost felt bad, she had thought she met the one when she met my father just for me and my mom to blow up her story.

"sorry" i said before i could hear mom voice when she talked about the pregnant women with burns.

slipping away suddenly I watched Merideth's eyes wander on mom.  and all i could do is shake my head while i walked towards the bathroom.

getting a call from duce my frown turned into a smile.

"hey, my mystery girl you okay I wanted to know if you could sneak out i got a date planned"

"Nothing much its crazy at the hospital lucky your home-but i could try to sneak away though " I said still smiling.

"I'll have you back in no time they won't even know your gone. The cars outside".  he said before I could even get another word out.

walking out of the room i could see wonder boy rolling two people that were connected i couldn't turn away until they were right in my face. "What a shame" I mumbled.

Skimming the room i seen her , their teacher doctor bailey and Alex.

"Um have you guys seen my mom" i said making them look confused as to why i was so calm in a room full of ciaos. they've never been to Grandma Carylon's for thanksgiving the way my aunts chewed at each other they never stand a chance.

"Shes looking at a patient with stevens" Dr. bailey said pointing me towards the direction.

"Thanks-" i said walking towards it. i had to tell my mom i was leaving i couldn't have her working and worrying about me.

walking into a room with a woman with a burned belly and Merideth's blonde friend i knew i had to make this quick. when mom turned around.

"Esmerelda- i told you"