004: why am i being watched

I was in denial I thought the day after my parents found out was going to be all peaches and cream but it wasn't .

It was hell .

My actual hell .

Daddy had snuck out I was pretty sure he was going to see her .

Even though he sworn to focus on me and mom for a few days he still snuck out .

I didn't blame him . Mom cheated first .

But they were doing me most of the damage .

"Hungry—" mom said as she put her things on .

" no mom-" I quickly replied .

" we'll your still eating get your clothes on we're going to the hospital " she said .

I couldn't even argue .

I somewhat wanted to go to the hospital Duce was there . His last few days in .

So I didn't argue placing my clothes on I was still sore from the cuts but I said nothing .

Show no weakness I thought to myself.

I wanted to ask mom where dad was but I knew she'd freeze me out and say to only worry about me right now .

So I didn't .

We made it to the hospital shortly after .

And like so we bump into them he was chasing her tail as usual .

" you've got a wife—a daughter " I heard her say as me and mom watched from a far just like the first time we flew in .

Always ruining daddy's plans .

" could we not today " I mumbled loud enough for my mother to hear me .

" yea baby—let's get upstairs your coming to rounds with me then later will talk about your schooling " mom said as we turned around walking the opposite direction.

Walking through rooms I seen one of merideths friends in bed .

She was now a patient I could tell she hated it . I liked her too she seemed strong but also had mystery .

" baby dreamy " I heard from behind me .

It was her . Calling me from her room .

" stop lingering and come in—"

"I'm not I wasn—" .

" can you give me my chart please my mother will be out of the bathroom any minute " she said to me.

Raising my eye brow I reached for her chart .

Passing it to her I put my hand out .

" not baby dreamy I'm Feya Esmeralda Montgomery shepherd " I said as she looked confused.

" I'm Cristina—yang and I really don't care " she said making me smile as I walked out .

Funny .