002: Yᴏᴜ ɴᴇᴠᴇʀ ᴄᴀʟʟᴇᴅ!

I could see them even when though it was raining I seen them . Mom had us at the hospital early she had a patient .

Daddy was waiting on her .

She obviously was playing hard to get back because she was walking away from him .

I hated him .

Seeing him again hurt. Not only did he forget me when he forgot mom . He only called sometimes and when I stoped answering the calls stoped .

So yea I was hurt . I was hurt because for two months this young hot woman stole daddy she got the conversations , the good nights and the good surgery talks he would give me before bed .

I hated her . But I shouldn't have she was innocent in all this .

But daddy wasn't . Nether was mom .

She was just like me caught in the cross fire .

I don't know where I was but lots of action presumed . Yelling screaming people being rolled in I thought it was amazing .

Meredith was there along with her friends . They were interns duces doctor interns at that .

I could tell because she was telling them all what to do . I liked her even know I knew nothing about her . I could tell she was strong even though she was small i could tell she took nothing from nobody .

" your in the pit " a boys voice said coming from behind me .

And when I turned around I almost got a heart attack it was him .

Duce .

" the what ? " I asked .

" where all the emergency services come—I forget your new at this " Duce said getting closer to me.

" I'm not it's just different in New York " I said .

" New York—my family's got a house there " he said .

I focused on his lips they were so full .

" oh I miss it I've only been here three days and I hate rain so—"

" yea it sucks—"

Even though the room was full and noisy somehow it felt quite when we held eye contact .

" thanks for the gift— I enjoyed " I said pulling my hair behind my ear .

" your welcome—mystery girl" he said making me smile .

Until my dad walked pass . I could tell he was looking for her .

" what are you doing down here Dr.Burke is preforming your surgery today " he said to him .

Ignoring him Duce focused on me .

" and you—what are you doing you should be upstairs" he said to me .

I hated his voice . It seemed to always be angry with me .

" dad I got bored—I'm not a little girl anymore you can't just sit me in a room and hope I stay " . I said before walking off .

" see you around hardwood " I screamed .

" we're having dinner tonight by the way " dad yelled before I flipped him off .

When I turned around Duce was laughing . His smile was perfect .

☹︎

Getting into the elevator I just hoped no one would get on with me .

And just when it was about to close a man in light blue scrubs and a patient entered. I could tell the patient was under some time of distress.