2 tired of waiting 4 a girlfriend

Start from the beginning

"You already told them where we're going right?" I stop at the door Darry was holding open.

"Yep." He answers.

"Bye!" Mr and Pony call.

"Bye!" Mom calls back at us.

"Don't do anything dumb." Dad turns around on the couch.

"We won't." But only Darry answers that.

We walk to the park because it isn't far.

Once we get there I jump on the swing and Darry pushes me until I get high enough and then jump.

I stick the landing and then clap for myself.

"I bet I can stick it better." Pony walks over to the other swing and Darry pushes him.

"You still smoking, kid?" He questions.

Pony has been smoking without our parents knowledge since the end of his eight grade year.

"Yeah, I'm gonna quit once my baby's born though. Johnny doesn't like it." He jumps off and I gotta admit, his stick was better than mine.

"Aw how's my niece?" He smiles.

"Twenty-two weeks today. She's an active little thing. If you touch her at all she does her little dance." He giggles.

We both coo at Pony. I can't wait to see her.

"What are you Dar? You got a girlfriend or anything yet?" I had been wondering that same thing, but Pony beat me to ask it.

"Actually..." He began, "I've been talking to this girl all year, I've met her family, and she's supposed to come over soon." He blushes.

"Oo what's she like?" I'm interested, Darry never has much to tell us about his love life.

"I was thinking we could go over to her house?"

I've never jumped back in a car so fast.

It's a fourth minute drive to her house.

When we get out it's 7:36pm and it occurs to me that we really just pulled up at homegirls house.

We walk up to the door and stand behind Darry like his kids.

He knocks and a fit dark bald man answers, "Hey Darry." His accent is heavy and his happy voice is deep. He sounds like mom. Straight country.

"Hey Mr. Wallace." They shake hands before Darry introduces us to him.

We shake his hand too, he's the kind of guy that seems scary but somehow isn't. He's just like Darry.

"Tracy's upstairs, I'm crazy If she's sleep." The bald man let us inside.

Darry thanks him and on our way inside I look around.

This house is huge as fuck. The upstairs has like a million rooms in it.

Thank God, Darry knows which room to go in. It's around the left side on the end by the balcony.