The Last Laugh

Start bij het begin

The two heroes hop aboard the garbage boat. A periscope pops up in front of them. It went around the boat, searching for what caused it to stop. The scope went past the two heroes but quickly went back to them. Batman punches the scope, causing the Joker to be sent flying back into the wall. Batman uses his utility belt to control the Batboat to move the garbage boat away from the city.

Joker and his henchmen walk out onto the boat's deck. Joker is wearing a bubble around his head to prevent him from inhaling the gas, two henchmen are wearing clown masks, and another is wearing a mask and dressed as the captain of the boat.

"Look who's come to trash the place!" Joker exclaimed.

"A fitting setting for you, Joker," Batman said.

"Ooh, I just love to get down and dirty! O-kay boys. It's playtime!"

The two henchmen, wearing clown masks, get ready to fight the heroes as one grabs a crowbar, and the other one punches his fist into his palm. The two henchmen then charged up the small mountain of garbage to get to Batman and Scarlet Witch. The henchmen with the crowbar went after Batman, while the other went after Scarlet Witch. Batman jumped over the henchman as he swung the crowbar at him. The other henchman tried to jump the Scarlet Witch but was unsuccessful.

"Manete!" Scarlet Witch spoke with her arm stretched out, causing the henchman to be frozen in the air.

Scarlet Witch decided to help her brother out and directed the henchman to the other one. The two henchmen crashed into each other and fell to the ground. She levitated off the ground and landed next to her brother.

"Batman and Scarlet; you two are such party-poopers. Why don't you take your mask off, Batman? And let your shield down, Scarlet? And have a few laughs!" Joker, sitting on a trash can, suggested to the heroes before he gave a wicked laugh, "HAHAHAHAHAH!"

"Cut the clowning, Joker!" Batman demanded.

Meanwhile, Captain Clown broke the grappling hook's cable from the Batboat. The now-freed Batboat sped away from the Garbage boat.

"Get them!" Joker ordered Captain Clown, pointing to the heroes.

Captain Clown walked toward the heroes with his arms stretched out before him. Batman punches Captain Clown in the stomach, but his fist meets metal, and a loud clang is heard. Batman pulled his hand back in pain.

Scarlet Witch tried to help Batman, but Captain Clown punched her hard in the face and knocked her unconscious. Captain Clown then grabs Batman and lifts him.

"Tsk...tsk. You shouldn't have made Captain Clown maad..." Joker said.

Captain Clown spins Batman until there's no fight left in him.

"Time to take out the garbage!" Joker opens two canisters. Captain Clown drops Batman and Scarlet Witch inside each one. Joker then places the lids on the canisters, which are locked on.

"I just love these new ziplock seals. We wouldn't want our little caged rodent and witch to suffocate, so we'll just puncture air holes!" Joker stabs the canisters with a knife, and Batman dodges the blade. When Joker did the same with the other canister, the shield around Scarlet Witch protected her. As the Joker did this, the two henchmen recuperated and walked over to the Joker and Captain Clown.

"Okay, Captain! Give them the old heave-ho!"

Captain Clown salutes the Joker before it throws the canisters holding Batman and Scarlet Witch over the boat and into the ocean.

"Whoops! Looks like our air holes are water holes too! What a shame! Ha ha ha!" Joker laughed, "I never knew Batman could sink so low. Well, Cap'n; this could be the start of a beautiful friendship! Ha ha ha ha!"