"What? We are going for food right?" he put his sunnies on,
"Yes, but not like that! God! Do you have anything cheap?" you push his body away looking at his wardrobe,

"Gosh, just wear this!" you throw a plain white t-shirt and a jacket on his face,

"Alright, what are you angry about?"

"Just- just put the shirt, and I'm so hangry right now,"

"Ayay captain," he gives you those boxy smiles that make you sigh.

You both ride the car entering the area that Taehyung never discover before,

"Is this correct?" he ask for the 10th time,
"Yes! Just park your car and follow me," you answered.

Well, when you bring him to the traditional market, you are craving a good traditional snack, all the dumplings, fried stuff, spicy food and noodles, just a very easy comfort food.

"Let's go!" you get excited and pull him with you entering the area while he is putting his sunnies under the bright sun.

"Oh! Ahjumma!"

"Ya! Y/n, how are you, aigoo! Long time no see! Where have you been?" a very old lady taking y/n hands from Taehyung's and he is folding his arm feeling unconvertable,

"Come inside, I'll make your favorite,"

"Ah, ahjumma, next time, I'm going inside,"

"Alright let me know if you need anything," she is saying goodbye.

Your eyes catch all the food along the way and you start to purchased anything that makes you drooling and eating it along the way,

"Try this! This is delicious," you give a spoonful of fried noodles to Taehyung who tries to make sure that his shoes did not get scratched from the trolley that comes and goes behind him.

"No, what the hell is this,"

"Thrust me, you will love it," you again try to feed him, and he follow,

"Woow," he is shock, and you laugh on his face,

"Told you," you mentioned and he took the whole plate from your hand, moving forward, he is not scared on taking the change to try to food you offer, and every time you stop on the Stoll, all the eyes will be on him, with only white shirt, black jacket and black rip jeans he still look super good and all young woman and students is drooling over him passing by admiring his look and tall build.

"Ex-cuse me- ar- are you- from BTS?" a voice came from a group of girls who are smiling so wide that you are just laughing.

"Tae, they are speaking to you," you elbow him

"What?" he looking at you confuse and you give the signal to look at the 4 high schooler drooling over him,

"Who's this?" he is asking in a worried look.

"Sorry girls, he is not who do you think he is," you are smiling to them

"Really? Oppa, what's your name?" a girl asked Taehyung with a flirty smile.

"You can ask my wife," Taehyung smirks with a cute squirrel response from the young girls.

"Are you done, can we go?" he asked as he got annoyed by the attention he was getting.

"Alright, let's go," you answered while waving bye to the high schooler group.

The car ride was silent, with a radio playing on a very random channel, as the country music started playing, you noticed that this year winter is coming very early, looking at the people who started to wear jackets and bombers covering themselves for the cold wind blowing through the busy street.