six

Y/n's pov-

"She's... my.." Omg what do I say? I can't just explain to Haerin that Chaewon is my mom from the future!

"A friend!" I continued my sentence from earlier. She nodded and and started continuing her work.

This class felt super long for some reason. I watched Haerin carefully screw in some nubs as I smoothen out the wood.

Good thing she didn't get hurt this time. I continued to mine my own business and finished up with my work.

"We just need to smoothen it out more and then paint. That's all." She said starting to put away the tools.

I nodded and helped her. We had about 10 minutes of class left until our last hour. "What class do you have next?" I asked her.

She strangely thought about it for some while. "Math." She finally answered.

I guess the both of us are going opposite directions. "What about you?" She asked me back.

"History, I'm pretty sure our classes are the opposite ways." I pointed at the left hallway and the right with both of my hands.

She nodded and turned to me. "I'll see you tomorrow then." She waved and smiled.

I did the same thing back to her and we parted ways. As I kept walking to my next class, I couldn't help but think why does other people look familiar but Haerin doesn't...

Maybe because I didn't recognize her, or Auntie Minji didn't say anything. Kang Haerin...Kang Haerin...

"Are you paying attention?" I turned around to see Auntie Minji. "Jeez! You literally scared me!" Gurl gave me a heart attack.

"What were you thinking about?" The both of us walked and Minji asked. Should I say it? I mean- it's kinda weird thoo.

"Umm I think I made a friend in Carpentry Club." She quickly looked at me. "What's the name?"

"Kang Haerin"

Haerin's pov-

"We were literally about to introduce you to them!" Dani unnie yelled intentionally. Y/n is cool...I guess.

They're a normal person, nothing too special. "Where are they right now?" Hanni unnie asked.

"They just finished History I think." I actually remembered something for once. Hanni unnie nodded as the three of us walk out of the school.

The bell ranged a couple of hours ago but we stayed back because of some clubs. "Did you eat anything?" Dani unnie tapped on my shoulder.

I shook my head as my response. Well I was a bit hungry, but I could last the rest of the day. The two older ones kept asking me if I wanted to go eat somewhere, but I said no.

We split ways and went to our houses. Most of the time I just stayed in my room doing homework and planned on carpentry stuff.

Later on, I didn't even realize that it was already dark out. I looked at the clock and it was 7 pm.

Wow, time is flying fast these days. My parents weren't home yet and I decided to go on a small walk to the park.

The weather wasn't too cold, it was actually perfect for nighttime. The cold breeze flew through my hair as I walked.

The park wasn't too empty, some kids were paying in the playground. I sat on a bench and watched the little kids play around.

Their laughs and smiles reminded me of my younger sister. I felt sad for awhile until someone's presence made it stop.

I looked up to see Y/n, smiling. It was a innocent smile, nothing scary or something. "Can I sit next to you?" They asked.

I nodded and watched them sit down next to me. They were holding a small container, they're kinda weird.

Y/n noticed where I was looking at and placed to in front of them.

"Minji and I made it earlier. She wanted me to eat it but I wasn't hungry. I wanted to take a walk and randomly took the food with me." Y/n explained carefully so I could understand.

But for some reason, what they said sounded funny. "You were with Minji unnie?" I asked them with suspicion.

"U-uhh yea... she just wanted to hang out!" They were looking everywhere but my eyes. "Hmmm ok?" They handed me the container and looked at me.

"Do you want to eat some? You didn't eat at lunch today. I'm assuming that who the others were talking about."

I nodded, my hands brushed against theirs as I grabbed the container.

I took off the lid, and there were freshly made food that was steaming. "Heres the utensils." Y/n took out of their pockets.

I took them and started observing the food. "Are you sure that you're not gonna poison me?" I asked.

They started laughing and smiling, it was cute. "No silly, I wouldn't have the guts to kill someone."

I smiled and ate the food happily. "Is it good?" They looked like a little kid who wanted feedback after baking cookies for their parents.

I nodded my head, Y/n celebrated as I laughed at them.

As I continued to eat, Y/n suddenly come closer to my face. They leaned forward as I leaned back.

They grabbed my face and wiped the side of my lips with their thumb. I could feel myself blush with embarrassment.

"Sorry for doing that, you had something on your face." They apologized. "Umm it's fine, thank you though."

Kim Y/n....

Who are you?

Happy Holidays everyone! I'll be publishing chapters for other books as Christmas gifts💝