two

Y/n's pov-

"'Figure things out yourself' eat my ass, stupid store owner!... but don't actually eat it." I whispered to myself.

I sat down on a bench and tried to figure out why I was here. "Are they ok?" I heard someone whisper. I raised my head up to see two girls wearing... ador high school uniforms.

Wait! Ador high school uniforms! That's the school where my father went! I stood up and tried to follow the two girls but someone tapped on my shoulders.

"Sooo are you a stalker or just some weird pervert?" I turned around to see who it was. My eyes widened seeing the revealed person.

"Auntie Kim Minji?!!" I yelled. "Who are you calling Auntie? And how do you know my full name?!" She started hitting me like crazy. Geez auntie, your hits hurt as fuck.

"Sorrysorry!! But you're Kim Minji, a student at Ador High School, lived at Geoli street, house 192, and born in May 7, 1980! You're also best friends with Lim Chusan. Am I right?" I blabbered all the things I could think of.

She stared at me like I was crazy, I think I am going crazy! "Are you a stalker?!" She continued to hit me again.

"Nonono ummm da- I mean Chusan told me about you!" I tried lying, sorry Auntie.. "Geez that nerdy kid." She stopped hitting me and started observing me. "Where are you from? I have never seen you around before."

"I umm- I just moved here." I lied again. "And I got no place to stay..."

Her face softened and started dragging me. "Heyhey! Ajjum- I mean, Minji-ssi where are we going?"

She ignored me and continued to walk. I soon figured out where we were going. To the stupid school! "Shut up and just follow me."

She let go of me and let me walk on my own feet. We soon entered the principal's office... I think? "Take a seat umm"

"Oh uh Lim Y/n." I answered her. She pointed at the chair and I sat down. "Ok I'm gonna explain this once. I'm the Sch-"

"School student body president of the year. And also yes, I would like to attend here." I interrupted her. Her jaw dropped, well only a bit. "Are you a stalker or?"

"Okok you can stop asking me that." I really didn't want to get hit again. Auntie, you already told me this when I was a kid. "Sign the form and I'll give it to the principal to accept you in." She slid the paper down towards me and placed a pen on top.

I had to think about it for a moment. Do I really want this? Wait- does that mean I'll meet my dad?

I picked up the pen and wrote my signature. "The more I look at you, the more you you look like Lim Chusan." Minji said out of nowhere. I looked at her with disgust.

"Oh please, I look more like Kim Chaew- I mean.. nothing like him." Shit I almost blew myself away from earth.

Auntie looked at me for a few seconds and sighed. "School starts at 7:50 tomorrow morning. Ends at 2:26, don't be late and don't skip your classes or you'll be dead." She pointed at me and took my wrist, she suddenly started dragging me somewhere.

"Heyhey! Where are we doing? I'm not gonna run away!" Minji ignored me and walked into a small closet with uniforms.

She took out a measuring tape and stared at it. "Umm are you gonna measure me?" I asked her. I could tell she didn't know how to use it.

She was about to say something but someone opened the door. "You called me unnie?" A short girl's head peeled out from the door.

"Yea, umm I don't know how to use the measuring tape." Minji answered her in a softer tone.

How come she's soft with someone but a total bully to me?? "If you don't mind, I'm gonna put this around your waist ok?" The girl started measuring me. It took about 3 minutes to my results.

"Alright here's your uniform!" She handed me a brown uniform that was in a plastic clear bag.

"By the way, my name is Pham Hanni!" She took out her hand to greet me

"By the way, my name is Pham Hanni!" She took out her hand to greet me. Wait Hanni Pham as in that one really good singer?

Wow auntie, you're friends with an amazing singer. I shook her hand and thanked her. "I'm the VP! Vice President! So if you need anything, ask me ok?!"

Not gonna lie, it was cute seeing her act like a little kid. "I'm Lim Y/n, a new student here." I guess this is a good start for this mission thingy.

We were about to walk out until someone bumped into me. "I'm so sorry!"

"Mom?"