Chapter 1 The True Rapture Family:

New york, 7:00am:

New York, The Big Apple. known as the big city where dreams become a reality. That is only partially true, its all a matter of money, social status and skill... and a little luck doesn't hurt either.

In the streets of western New York there resided several cute little houses in a row, each of them looked the same as the last, the only thing setting them apart from the rest were the colours of the paint and the flowers decorating the lawns and porches.

The middle house on the left was peculiar, not because of how it looked, but because of the people who lived inside. The Andrew family.Nearly everybody in the area knew about the Andrew's, where they came from, nobody knew, but nobody complained. They were the perfect picture of neighbours. Never once did anybody have anything bad to say about them, they had a good house, made a good salary, and were a perfect couple, but what they didn't know was that their past was not so perfect. It was just pure luck they managed to escape from a dreaded past... a past called Rapture.

In one of the rooms was the master bed room where married couple Ryan and Eleanor slept. Ryan was the first to wake up, looking outside he saw that it was pretty early in the morning, the date was 1975, August 24, it was a fairly good year so far. Everyday he had to remind himself, Rapture has never stopped haunting him, not once.

"Ryan, go back to sleep its too early." Eleanor mumbled half asleep, looking at her Ryan smiled. She looked a lot better than she did a few years ago. She was still skinny though. To Ryan it seemed only yesterday when they had escaped Rapture. When he had just saved Eleanor's father a fishing boat came up, it turned out the person driving it was a person called Jack Ryan. Ironically he was Andrew Ryan's son, and his killer too. It was kinda funny when Daniel told Jack that he did them a favour in killing Andrew, even if Eleanor thought it was plain cruel.

Once arriving in New York they stayed in Jack's home until they could get settled in. Daniel got a job as a laboratory assistant. Sophia, who had a huge change of heart, took a job as a nurse in the local hospital. And with a lot of effort and hard work, even Ryan and Eleanor got decent jobs. Ryan became an architect, designer, and jobsite manager, the best in New york, he had even taken jobs designing buildings across the globe. Eleanor, ironically enough, got a job as a psychiatrist, the best in New york.

After around two years Ryan proposed to Eleanor. It wasn't easy, Delta was never satisfied, he claimed his daughter could do better than him. Even when they got married Delta never warmed up to Ryan, he still threatened that if Ryan did anything to hurt his little girl he was going to make him wish he stayed down in Rapture. Daniel on the other hand was happy, so was Sophia and all the others, including the Little sisters. Two years after getting married Eleanor and Ryan started a family of their own, literally.

Ryan's thoughts were interrupted when three little kids entered the room and jumped on the bed with them. "We caught you, we caught you!" they sang, Ryan and Eleanor, despite being rather startled, couldn't help but smile at their kids.

Their names were Jacob Andrew, Rodey Andrew, and Sophie Andrew, fraternal twins. Jacob was named in honour of their dear friend Jack Ryan. He looked like his mother, he had black oily hair, skinny and fair, his eyes of course he got from the father. The right eye was blue, the left eye was grey. Jacob was always getting into some kind of mischief, even if most of the time it wasn't his fault.

Sophie was named after her grandmother Sophia. She wasn't so bad now that she wasn't not trying to kill them. They guessed all that stress and being in Rapture made her act like that. Sophie was more like Ryan and her grandmother, blond with blue eyes, she was a talented well behaved proper young lady.