"Stop and go to sleep." Rea grabbed his hand softly and placed it against her side so that he wouldn't strain the IV.

He smirked before pulling her closer, placing a small kiss on her lips, before laying his head against the pillow and closing his eyes.

She watched him in amusement as he continued trying to keep his smile in, and this time she was the one that burst out laughing, making him join her.

"What's happening? Stop." She whined.

"You started it!"

She chuckled as she buried her face in his neck as he continued laughing. After a little while his laughing stopped after he took another deep breath, and she thought he was asleep for a second, until he spoke.

"I like being with you." He said genuinely as he stared out at the dark room. "You introduced another form of happiness to me. Just by being here."

"I like being with you too." She whispered as he pulled her closer.

They went quiet for a few moments, before he spoke again.

"Do you think...if we would have met in some other circumstance, or maybe another life, would we have been together?" He wondered softly, making her think about his question.

"I think...yes."

"Really?"

"Mhm... I feel like I've spent my whole life with you. As if I've never left your side."

"You're meant to be here, with me. And I'm meant to be here with you." He whispered making her close her eyes. "Like two pieces of a puzzle. Like a tire and it's race car."

"What?" She burst out in giggles against his neck making him laugh as well. "It was sweet until you ruined it."

"Like the motor and it's oil."

"Heeseung stop."

"Like the-"

"Shush." She interrupted him with a laugh as he smiled brightly. "Now I know it's not good for you to be awake at this time of the night."

"I get giggly at two in the morning."

"I'll keep that in mind, now go to sleep."

"Keep it in mind. So that in the future every night, you'll know what to do."

She felt herself blush at his words as he was implying that they would have a future together again.

"I'm glad that in the morning, I'll be the first thing you see, Rea." He kissed her temple making her want to squeal and kick her feet at his words, but she only scooted a little closer to him, placing a soft kiss on his neck.

******///******

Rea opened her eyes slowly, looking up a little to look at Heeseung, who still slept soundly.

Somehow she was still in his arms, probably from the limited space on the bed.

She studied his features as he seemed more like a kid in the morning than anything else.

The last few times she had seen him right in the morning were usually sleepless for her, so she had never focused on the way certain parts of his face would get red from squishing against the pillow. His hair would be all over the place and his cheeks would be slightly swollen.

He's cute...

"The first thing I see." She whispered endearingly as she smiled a little to herself.

His eyes opened a bit, adjusting to the light, before his first thought was to look at her.

Their eyes met, and he couldn't help but smile a little.

"The first thing I see." He whispered as well, making them both smile brighter.

He pulled her impossibly closer as he sighed, closing his eyes again, and she carefully wrapped her arm around him and caressed his back.

"I love this. I wish it could be like this forever." He muttered sleepily.

"I love you, Heeseung."

"I love you more, Rea."

Now that they had started it seemed like they could never stop. Everything that they wanted to say would flow as easy as the wind, now that they have confessed entirely.

All he could say were choruses of everything he loved while being with her and all she could say was how much she loved him.

It felt like their time was a ticking time bomb, and if they don't say everything they want to say, the bomb will explode and they will never get those words out.

"No. I love you more."

He hummed out in disagreement as he furrowed his eyebrows.

"Do you want to compete?" He questioned making her look at him in confusion.

"How?"

"I love you higher than the moon."

Rea let out a laugh and shook her head.

"I love you higher than the sun."

"The galaxy."

"The stars."

"The universe." He raised his eyebrows with a smirk, his eyes still closed as he waited for her to come up with something.

"That's not fair."

"How is it not fair?"

"There's nothing farther than the universe. It's an entire thing not a part."

"Exactly, so I win." Heeseung said with a smile as he pulled away a little to look at her face.

They looked into each other's eyes as she struggled to think of what to say.

"I love you more than words can describe. What about that?"

He placed a soft kiss on her forehead making her close her eyes softly. His lips lingered on her skin for a bit before he put his forehead against hers gently.

"You win, but only because I can't think of anything." He chuckled quietly. "I still think I love you more."

A small knock at the door made them break out of their morning trance, and they looked over at the door.

Rea sat up carefully at the sight of the nurse and awkwardly smiled at her as she rolled in the things to check his blood pressure.

Heeseung pressed the button himself to raise the bed as he waved at her, receiving an almost teasing smile from her.

"You seem to be getting better and better." The nurse smiled as she finished properly checking his pulse.

"I know, I know." He smiled happily, making Rea roll her eyes at the question that she knew was coming along as she walked towards the bathroom. "Will I be able to race soon?"

"Soon." She said brightly, making Heeseung nod his head and look at Rea pettily as he raised his eyebrows at her.

"See?"

"Whatever."

"You'll be back on that track in no time."