𝗦𝗲𝘅 𝗣𝗼𝗹𝗶𝗰𝗲 (𝗧𝗵𝗲 𝗕𝗲𝗰𝗼𝗺𝗶𝗻𝗴)

Start from the beginning

At this point, other than the slightly uncomfortable position and how sore she knew she'd feel the next day, he was doing all the work.

"I can stop if you need," he said. His hips continued to thrust, but his statement was prompted by how limp Bella had become in his arms.

"Don't you fucking dare."

Mark smirked at how strained her voice sounded, somehow managing to increase his pace.

"Fuck..." Bella hissed when her body shuddered against him again. She would have doubled over if it hadn't been for his arms holding her in place.

Mark thrust a few more times before succumbing to his own release, grunting against the back of her neck.

He gently leaned her over the counter again, chuckling when her body sag against it. "Lift up baby." Her hips rose slightly allowing him to slip out of her.

Bella attempted to stand, but her legs shook with her weight, dropping her into his arms again.

"Are you ok?"

She chuckled, but let him support her. "Yeah, my legs are just a little wobbly."

"Here..." Mark scooped her into his arms and carried her to the couch, settling in next to her once he'd pulled his trousers up. "Better?"

Bella shook her head and groaned. "No. How do you expect me to work if I can't walk?" she said.

Mark smirked. "Easy. Take it easy."

Bella rolled her eyes but smiled. She knew Mark was winding her up. She loved him for it.

****

Grace walked into the patients room. She was a little late as she had been with her therapist. She smiled to Derek. "Sorry I'm late."

"Just getting started."

Grace smiled over at the patient. "Hi. I'm Dr Grace Grey," she said as she stood by Derek.

"Jonathan Evett. I've been treating Darren over at the V.A, I'm so glad that you were able to get him into the clinical trial," he said.

Kevin, the father, looked to Derek. "So you're gonna inject a virus into my son's brain?" He asked.

"Not in the brain dad. The tumour."

Derek nodded and smiled. "The theory is that the virus will attack the tumour and shrink it. Still, there's an enormous amount of risk involved," he told them.

****

Bailey knocked on the door to the on call room where she knew Mark Sloan was. "Dr Sloan," she called. She had Tuck with her.

Mark opened the door. And it was obvious what he had been up to. "Dr Bailey. Dr Bailey's baby," he said.

Bailey didn't look impressed. "It appears Nurse Tanya is no longer available for your liposuction at 10:00. Shall I cancel the procedure?" Bailey asked.

"Get me another nurse. Get me Kate. Yeah," Mark said as he closed the door. He walked back over to Bella and grabbed her hips again.

Bailey knocked the door again. "Dr Shepherd. I know you're in there too. You're late for rounds with your suck ups!" She called. She knocked the door yet again. "Dr Shepherd!"