Let's Have a Chat

Start from the beginning

Change the status quo? Into what? What did All For One even want? He was also so dodgy with his answers about it. Control? That was obvious, but what for?

Control over the world just seemed so boring. What would even be the point?

No, there had to be something else underlying beneath all of this.

Tomura suddenly stopped in his tracks, his eyes catching familiar heads of green hair and purple hair in the distance. No fucking way the universe just aligned the stars for a coincidence like this. It's not like he could even do anything to them, he wasn't even sure he wanted to. But...

Maybe he just needed somebody else's perspective.

...~AIV~...

(Same Time: Near Kiyashi Ward Shopping Mall)

"...Okay, I've been holding off on asking, but what's with the duffle bag?"

Kyouka blushed heavily as they walked through the crowds, the shopping mall approaching. Hooked around her shoulders was a large, empty, black duffle bag. One that she had given zero explanation for.

"It's a surprise. No more questions."

"Will I find out what the surprise is today?"

Kyouka hugged his arm to her chest, her jacks wrapping around his wrist, "If you play your cards right."

"Well, I've never played my cards wrong with you, so I think the odds are in my favor. By the way, as much as it pains me to say it, you might wanna let go. Unless you want to stop your game with Ashido?"

"Bah, damn it, you're right." Kyouka let go of Izuku's arm with an aggravated groan, instead hugging her striped cardigan closer around her. "The price I pay for messing with people."

"We can just go public at this point. I don't think anyone in our class would be at all surprised by now."

"I know, but the longer I can keep this up, the more satisfying it'll be when Ashido learns we've been together for a long time right under her gossiping nose."

"Hehehe. Don't worry. We'll make up for the lost time later."

Kyouka's cheeks became dusted with pink as she lightly bumped into him, "Make up for it how, exactly?"

"Hm? Oh! U-Uh, hehe..." Izuku turned deep red, pocketing his hands into his jeans as he smiled at her, "However we want. I have a few ideas, though."

"I think I'm having the same ideas," Kyouka smiled back before turning her gaze back in front of them.

Ever since Kyouka's birthday a few nights ago, they had only repeated their "activities" once. They were just lucky enough that Kyouka's parents decided to have a date night, leaving them alone at the Jirou residence.

It was still a new experience, and it felt clumsy as they did it. But...

Fucking hell, it was awesome.

Maybe it was just teenage hormones in overdrive, but it was becoming obvious how much both of them were chomping at the bit just for a little bit more alone time. Sure, they could go to the beach again, but they didn't want to risk it again. At least, not for a little bit.

They were just really hoping that they hadn't lucked out the first time with nobody showing up.

But, it was like a whole new doorway of their relationship had been opened, further elevating their already overflowing love. Now they just had another outlet to channel that love through.