Najah put her fingers between his and held his hand while he continued pounding into her.

"God damn baby- chill!"
"Show me how much you missed daddy."

'Eww I don't like that word.' Najah thought to herself trying not to get irritated.

"Asaad- fuck Asaad"

"Shit" He moaned "I love you."

"I love you too. I'm finna cum Asaad."

"Hold on, not yet." He responded before kissing her. Najah struggled to kiss him back while he gave her slower deeper strokes. "Mmm"

"Wait on me."

"I can't wait no more." She whined while curling her toes. "Yes you can."

Boogie repeatedly hit her spot so her legs started shaking while she moaned uncontrollably. She looked up at him then he looked down at her while biting his bottom lip.

"Ahh- i'm cummin!" Najah grunted putting her face into the pillow. As he began breathing heavily he released inside her then pulled out.

"Ughhh!" She screamed as he started giving her head. "Asaad!" Najah tried pushing his head away but he didn't move.

'Shoulda never got him started.' Najah thought while looking down at him.

--

"I'm 165! That's pushin' 200 pounds!" Najah cried

Her obgyn and Boogie looked at each other then he shook his head not knowing what to say.

"E'najah that's normal, you're carrying two babies at once. Once you have them your weight will go back down I promise."

"No. How I go from 115 to 165 Asaad? I never asked for this shit you did this."

Najah and her doctor was really close so she hugged her to make herself feel better but she was still peeking at Boogie.

"Man we did dis not just me. Dr.Miller all E'najah do is sit inna house n eat. When I be tryna work out she don't want to cs she lazy as iono what."

"Is that true E'najah?"
"Yes" She nodded before crying harder.

"I already told you, you had to walk a little. At least get out the house everyday for 30 minutes."

"Also baby b weighs more than baby a so that could affect your weight gain too." She added

"Simone greedy just like her mama."

"The three of you are very healthy though. You just make sure you start getting some exercise in, okay?"

"Okay"

"She not" Boogie mouthed to the doctor making her laugh. "Y'all talking about me to my face?"

"No" She shook her head. "Mmm"

"Have you experienced any pain or are you concerned with anything?"

"Not really but last night I did."

"What happened last night?"

"I was doin' grown folks stuff and it started hurting really bad and the babies kept kicking so we had to stop."

"Maybe it's because you haven't done anything for a few months and the babies are bigger now."

"Maybe? Ain't you da doctor, what you mean maybe?" Boogie questioned "Asaad not too much on her."

"Because in her ultrasound everything looked fine and felt fine so that could possibly be the problem."

"Yea I think so to. So tell him to stay off me until I give birth right?"

"I'd take it easy for the next few months."

"Do you think they're gonna come early?"

"I can't say for sure but they are running out of space so we'll just have to wait it out and see. We want you to go full term though, I think you can do it."

"I don't"

"I don't either." Boogie agreed "We'll just have to see."

Once they were done talking they got in the car and talked for a few.

"So dets what you be inna doin' tell all our business?" Boogie joked "Yes, I HAVE to tell her everything even if it's tmi. It used to make me so uncomfortable but now we homegirls." She shrugged

"You gone be okay tho? We gotta go at least 5 months without fucking."

"Nah ian gone be okay, fuck you mean? Imma get through it tho I can go without fuckin' I just did fa almost 4 months."

"Text Syd if you want to I bet I kill both a y'all n cry to yo family at yo funeral."

"Nah they fasho gone think you killed me." He responded making her laugh. "They would, them folks really sick."

"Hell yea"