"Oh"

"You want some, don't you?"

"Yes" She smiled while nodding. "Hmm"

Boogie shared some with her then she went back to eating her food.

--

While Najah put cornrows in her hair Boogie opened the bathroom door. She heard him on the phone she just didn't know who he was talking to.

"Aye why my mama just said you called her a bitch when she came over here da other day?"

"She a fuck lie! Why would I call her a bitch Asaad?"

"Ian say I believed her I was just askin' you. So what y'all talk about?"

"She wanted to be cool but I don't. Iono why she walked around lying on me... shit she still is. Seem to me like she jealous n want my life a sum."

"Dis shit finna blow me. Ma what you lyin' fa? Najah don't gotta like you, I wouldn't like yo ass either if you was doin' dis shit to me." He spoke taking her off mute.

"I can't fuck witcho nomo ma. Don't call me unless you tryna genuinely apologize to my girl. I'm a grown ass man ian gotta put up witcho shit nomo."

Boogie felt bad for talking to his mom the way he was but he was fed up. Najah was uncomfortable so he was uncomfortable. So taking a break from her was the best thing to do.

"Bae youn have to cut yo mama off over me."

"It's cool" He shrugged putting his phone down.

"Ian gone keep talking about it. I'm so tired, I think imma finish tomorrow." Najah spoke braiding down her last braid. "You gone walk around wit dookie braids?"

"Is. I got bonnets i'll be okay."

When she finished her braids she put on her satin bonnet and left the bathroom. Najah climbed in bed and sat on top of Boogie.

"I need some dick. Imma be too tired and uncomfortable tho decisions, decisions." She spoke tapping her finger on her lips.

"How you gone be tired if all you gotta do is lay there?"

"I know me."

"I been gone fa how long? I was gone wait on you to bring dis topic up n you did so na i'm ready."

"You always ready. We can try but if I say stop then stop n that don't mean keep going Asaad."

"I know. You wanna stay on top?"
"Yea"

Boogie took his shirt off then they both undressed themselves. He slid his penis inside her while they made direct eye contact. Najah's mouth fell open before she let out low moans.

"Fuck" Boogie mumbled

Najah rode him slowly while he rubbed her nipples getting them hard. "Why you cryin?" He asked watching a tear drop from her eye.

She ignored him and rode him a little faster.

"What I do?"

"Nothing baby"
"Why you cryin' then?"

"It feels good and I missed you." She responded wiping her face. "I missed you too. I'm hea na tho, youn gotta cry." He responded before giving her a kiss.

They changed positions because Najah was getting uncomfortable. Boogie pulled her to the edge of the bed then she laid on her side.

"Oh shit" She dragged out lowly as he started thrusting into her. "Don't touch me." He spoke grabbing her hand off his stomach.