"That is quite an arrogant thing to say, Prince Elif. You should know there is always a heaven above another heaven." Said the older man with a frown, seemingly trying to advise Elif, though the glint in his eyes says otherwise.

"What you said is true, but there must always be a limit to something, and currently, I'm the strongest heaven there is. Thirty-five thousand spirit stones." Replied Elif, almost forgetting he was in the middle of an auction from how much they were talking.

"Haa, it seems to be my unlucky day; I, unfortunately, must step away from the auction. Good luck to everyone else, and it was an experience meeting with you, Prince Elif." Said the Atlantean woman as she stood up before vanishing from her booth.

"Seeing how someone has left, I suppose it's about time to conclude the auction. Thirty-six thousand spirit stones." Said the older man.

"Thirty-seven thousand spirit stones." Said the Demon.

"Thirty-eight thousand five hundred spirit stones." Said the beast woman, much to the Demons anger, as he quickly stood up and instantly disappeared, not even saying a farewell.

"Thirty-nine thousand spirit stones." Said the onyx Golem, causing the beast woman to release a frustrated sigh as she stood up and said her farewells before vanishing from the booth just like the previous two.

"Thirty-nine thousand one-hundred spirit stones." Said Elif, resulting in the Golem leaving after giving his curt farewells.

"Well, it seems it's just us three. Thirty-nine thousand two-hundred spirit stones." Said the older man while also addressing the quiet dragon who had only bid once.

"Why not leave then and let me have the pill? I'm sure it's dangerous for an older man to venture out during the night; I wouldn't want you to get hurt. Thirty-nine thousand two-hundred spirit stones." Said Elif as he fanned himself with his quạt tay while the older man chuckled.

"I'm still in my prime; however, I should be the one warning you; it's even more dangerous for a child to stay out for long periods of time. Thirty-nine thousand three-hundred spirit stones." Said the older man while pulling his beard.

"Ahh, there's no need to worry about me; I brought my guards with me, so I'll be fine. Thirty-nine thousand four-hundred spirit stones." Said Elif, with perfect timing, as Illumia had just returned after getting the necessary amount of spirit stones.

"Well, it seems like I have nothing to worry about other than acquiring the pill. Thirty-nine thousand five-hundred spirit stones." Replied the older man with a chuckle.

"Thirty-nine thousand six-hundred spirit stones." Said Elif, causing the older man to release a sigh of defeat.

"Haa, you've managed to outbid me, Prince Elif, so I'll have to retire from the auction. It was interesting talking with you, Prince Elif, but I think you should reel in that arrogance of yours as my Heavenly Empire isn't weak; we have our own talented Prince and Princess." Said the older man as he stood up and advised Elif, or possibly threatening him.

"I'm glad to hear such good things about the Heavenly Empire; just make sure to warn those talented Princes and Princess not to move against me when I venture out of my Empire in the future. I'm quite peaceful, so I'd wish to avoid unnecessary deaths if possible." Advised Elif with a smile, though his words only caused the older man to frown before disappearing from the booth.

"So, now that it's just the two of us, will you finally start bidding or what?" Asked Elif as he looked at the booth that the Dragon in human form occupied.

"Forty-thousand spirit stones." Said the Dragon in a deep voice while staring at Elif, something he had been doing since the moment Elif removed the tint from his glass wall.

"Forty-thousand and one-hundred spirit stones." Said Elif, to which the Dragon merely grunted before disappearing from his spot as well, resulting in Elif acquiring the Immortal Pill.

"No other bidders!? Then Prince Elif has won the Immortal Pill! The pill shall be quickly brought to your booth." Said Ace while he, along with everyone else, was still greatly shocked at the sheer amount of spirit stones the Immortal pill sold for.

"Haa, even if it was merely an act, it was still quite intense." Muttered Birger, no longer feeling uncomfortable as the representatives had disappeared.

"Wouldn't call it that intense, but they did make me lose a lot of spirit stones." Said Elif, feeling quite irked at how the auction played out.

"Umm, excuse my lack of knowledge, but what do you mean that was merely an act?" Asked Eyvor, feeling confused about the whole auction that had just transpired.

"The Immortal pill was auctioned off in the Elven Empire capital city. Did you think we would allow someone else to take something so important from us right under our noses? The representatives for the Immortal Hegemonies were merely trying to make the pill more expensive for us, as they wouldn't allow us to acquire it for merely a few hundred spirit stones. Although, if anything, I must say we are quite lucky to have the pill auctioned off in our Empire; otherwise, we wouldn't have acquired that pill." Said Elif, only becoming silent when the human women arrived with the Immortal pill.

With the lady having arrived with the pill, I tossed the dimension ring filled with mid-Immortal spirit stones to her while Illumia took the box with the pill inside.

"Were you also acting earlier?" Asked Elif, though, when he saw how her expression didn't change once after scanning the contents of the dimension ring, he knew he had guessed correctly.

___

Created a discord server, so if anyone wishes to join, [https://discord.gg/TGc9yymDJP]

___

___

Elven Legacy (Chapter 186: Marley Out of Commission!?) || Hero of Harmony (Chapter 67: Lily Carnal) || One Piece: Chaos Kong (Chapter 109: Sun's Angel) at [patreon.com/Ozonelayer691]