Nova smiled over at me as I entered the room. I am so glad that she decided to stay on for a couple of extra days. She patted the seat next to her so I could sit beside her. Sam was more concentrated on her phone. No doubt texting David he had to fly back to the white house yesterday.

"Nova offered to cater at the wedding." Vivian began.

"She is not catering." I was shocked that she would even offer. I looked over at my best friend since school. "You're not catering," I said to her directly so she would get the hint.

Vivian crossed her legs showing off her expensive Chanel pants. "I said she offered, however since you are against it, no doubt that Ramsey would do it. He does owe me a favour or two." She picked up the phone from the table. "Send in Carmel."

"How many bridesmaids were you thinking of having?" Vivian picked up a bridal magazine leafing through it.

"Errmm...." I have not given much thought to the wedding me and Ashley only made it official the other day. "Five I think?" I had uncertainty all over my face.

"I assume that you put your sister in that number. We have Casey, she would need to be a bridesmaid of course, and then there is two of Ashley close cousins who I think should be bridesmaids." She carried on the listing of a potential list of candidates.

Nova pulled a face at me that made me laugh. "I hate you," I whispered to her all the while pretending to listen to Vivian.

"Good, how come I was the last person to know that you were engaged to your boss?" She whispered back to me.

"It happened very quickly." My eyes darted back to Ashley mum who was eagerly looking at wedding dresses in the magazine.

"Is there anything else I should be aware of... such as pitter patter..." She strongly hinted touching her belly.

"Who told you?" I swore. "I wanted to tell you myself Ashley and I got a scan next week I wanted to surprise you with a picture."

"You're mum thought that I knew." Nova pulled me into a tight hug. "I am so happy for you. At least one of us is getting their fairy tale."

"Don't tell Dad just yet. I let him know when he flies over next week." I placed a kiss on her cheek breaking apart our embrace.

I heard a voice clear in the room. "Ladies if I could have your attention." Vivian stood next to a mature looking blonde. Definitely over fifty but with a facelift like hers you could never tell. "Ladies this is Carmel. She will be planning the wedding."

"Wedding planner?" We all echoed, Sam, putting her phone back in her purse.

"Why would you need a planner, surely wedding is not that hard to plan?" Sam's voice started off strong then steadily went quieter with each word as the two women began to give her deathly glares.

"This would be my sons first and hopefully last wedding. I could name a thousand people that would feel entitled to be at the wedding. Sadly we cannot cater to all people. Carmel's job would be to liaise with these people and to make sure that things run smoothly." Vivian explained nicely. "That is Samantha, Katryna sister; this is her friend Nova and the bride, Katryna."

"Nice to meet you." I shook the other lady's hand. "Isn't this a bit soon. We haven't set a date."

Vivian looked up from a purple book she was reading. "Didn't Ashley tell you? The wedding is next month."

"What?" I looked at her shocked. "Isn't that a bit too soon. A month."

"He said as soon as possible. That is the only date I could get free at the cathedral." Vivian signalled for Carmel to take a seat next to her.

"Does it have to be so soon?" I asked. All four set of eyes went to my stomach. "Oh yeah... A month it is. But Nova and My sister are bridesmaids and I pick my own dress."

Vivian and Carmel shared a laugh. "Darling you don't pick a dress. A Wentworth creates a dress."

Discussing the wedding was a long a tedious affair. It made me just wants to run away to Las Vegas to get married by an Elvis impersonator all the more quickly.

It was gone past six pm when Ashley mother decides to let us go so we can get ready for dinner. I made a mental note not to talk bridal plans with her ever again. She can just plan the whole thing and I would rather turn up say the vows then leave.

I was thoroughly tired as if I done a marathon. I walked past Ashley room deciding on falling back on my own bed. Besides I wanted a moment to read more of Michelle diary. To lead a quite interesting life.

"Ms Adams." Alfred's voice came through the door. He was standing on the threshold not taking a step further in he held a brown box in his arms. "I have a package for you." His British accent sounded more pronounced than ever he must be tired.

I waved him in. "Just put it there on a side table." I pointed over to the living room. "How are you, Alfred?"

He nodded at me giving me a slight bow. "I am fine Ms Adams. Is there anything else that you may need?"

I shook my head, "No there isn't anything at the moment. I hear you been working here for a long time."

"Fifty-five years Ms Adams." He said primly.

I gasped. "That is a long time."

He gave me a small tight smile. "Three generations, almost four now with you."

I placed my hand on my stomach. "Why don't you retire?"

He looked at me confused. "This is my family." He walked towards the door signalling an end to the conversation. "Now is there anything else you may need?"

"No Alfred that will be all." He left as silently as he came. I walked over to the brown box not wanting to empty the contents out just yet when I saw a white envelope sticking out.

I don't remember putting it there in the box. It already looked opened. I took it out the letter to read what was on it.

Wentworth

We have the Flash Drive; if you want your secret to be kept you know what you have to do.

This is your final warning.

Midnight

All the letters were cut out of magazines and newspaper just like the ones you would see in a movie. I didn't realise people actually done things like that. What happened to good old fashion copy, paste and print?

It didn't take me long to figure out who sent this blackmail letter to Ashley. It was Brandon as I gave him the drive.

"Katryna," Ashley knocked on my door before entering. "How did the bridal planning go with mum?"

"Are you being blackmailed?" I asked him facing him with the letter in my hands.

"Who told you?" His eyes darting to the letter yanking out of my grip. "This is no concern for you."

"I gave away the bracelet to Brandon. It's him who is doing this." I shouted at him. "Just what is on that drive?"

"It is best for you not to know. Who the hell is Brandon?" Ashley asked me instead. Before recognition came on his face.

"Don't you look at the help or just the ones you want to fuck?" I said crudely. My emotions all over the place. Just when I think we are getting back on track the past comes and rear its ugly head.

"I need some air." Ashley turned to leave.

I grabbed him by the arm. "Just tell me why they are blackmailing you. We are going to have a baby and get married."

"When you're married to me I tell you all." His blue eyes went to my hand that had him by the arm. "Now I got business to take care of."

I let go of his arm to see him stalk down the corridor talking rapidly on the phone.

Just who is this man that I am marrying?