They boarded on the bus. They were given three bus. Jimin was planing to sit with tae.. But a cat face man dragged him  to sit with him.

Jimin was not ready to leave tae so taehyung had to follow jimin with a done face. According to him.. Even if he can't sit with tae.. Atleast they will be in the same bus.

As taehyung followed him along with han who is giggling at his jiminy hyung's pouty face.. Rose have no way but to go with taehyung as she wants to sit with him.

So the conclusion is jimin sat beside yoongi, at the right side of the bus. And rose sat with taehyung to their very next sit with Han on taehyung's lap.

Parallel to yoongi and jimin's seat there was sitting jungkook and lisa... Obviously 🙂.

To their next seat there is hoseok and jin. Mingyu was sitting with another classmate behind taehyung's seat.

Hoseok intentionally sat there because of certain someone.

Taehyung was sitting in the window seat.

After they got settled perfectly the bus started towards their destination... But it's four hours journey.

They chat among them with lots of giggles and laughter. The cute acts of han melting everyone's heart in the bus. Han was having fun with all his unnies and hyungs.

The sit were quite high... As for why everyone's head is visible but not completely..... Taehyung can see the close proximity of jungkook and lisa judging by their head position.... But he immediately shrugged off those thoughts hearing a loud surprising voice of Han.

"Tae tae... See.... Beautiful flowers.... " Han pointed out of the window to the tulip field.

"It's very beautiful

"It's very beautiful... Just like my bun bun... " Taehyung squished his soft cheeks who smiled brightly.

"Where is hyungie.... I want my bunny.... I gave it to him... "

"You did? " Taehyung asked softly.

"Tae tae... Pls pls... Can you bring my bunny from kookie hyungie.. " Han asked showing his cute puppy eyes... And who is taehyung to deny him .

Rose was checking something on her phone.

"Rose...can you pls hold han for a second.. I have some work to do.... " Taehyung asked rose politely.

"Ok tae.... No problem... " She pulled han on her lap and kissed him with a smooch sound.

Hoseok felt a little bit jealous of han so he pouted gazing at them like a lost puppy. Jin beside him was trying his best to control his laugh after witnessing hoseok's dejected face.

On the other hand suga along with jimin went to sleep with their mouth open.

Taehyung laughed seeing them as he was going towards jungkook's seat.

But the moment he turned towards them his heart felt a shrill pain... Like it is sinking very deep... Tear drops  gathered in his beautiful eyes.

Jungkook was sitting facing the window but lisa was hugging his one hand and her head is on jungkook's shoulder... She was sleeping.

Taehyung somehow composed himself... "Hy-hyung... " He called stuttering.

Jungkook immediately turned to taehyung in surprise.

"Can you give me han's bag... He want his bunny plushy... " Taehyung asked looking everywhere except jungkook's face.

Jungkook immediately stood up nodding already proceeded to take out han's back.

But among this Lisa's head bumped with the seat and her sleep broke followed by a groan.

"Oh... Taehyung... You are here... " Lisa said seeing taehyung in front of her.

"Tae... Here... " Taehyung looked up for a moment... Hearing jungkook's voice.

Without wasting any time he took the plusy from jungkook and went back to his seat.

He gave the bunny plusy to han
..who went too happy seeing his bunny.

"Tae.... Your eyes are looking red... Did anything happen to your eyes? " Rose asked Worriedly.

Taehyung immediately formed a fake smile... "Oh... Nothing... Just some dust.... Don't worry... " Ha said assuring rose.

"Ok tae... Take some rest.... I am looking after han for some time being don't worry..... I can handle this naughty bunny... " She said squishing han's cheeks.

Taehyung didn't answered anything just  a small node. He rest his head against the bus window and closed his eyes.... A single tear drop left his eyes.... But he immediately wiped them without letting anyone notice.

Jungkook was breathing heavily, there is storm running through his heart because he saw taehyung's eyes.... For  a brief moment....... It shook his heart very hard.
The disappointment the sadness the vulnerability in taehyung's eyes eating him from within.

Lisa was again trying to hold jungkook's hand but he jerked it off... "Don't touch me.... I am not feeling well... Leave me for a moment... " He said with a venomous voice leaving Lisa startled and scared so she didn't dared to ask anything further.... But she was observing him with worried eyes.

Jungkook sat there hiding his face on his palms with heavy breath..

**

Thank you my readers for loving me and supporting me this much.... I am really honored and grateful to all of you... 😇🌷