Day to Night

Leafy and Firey were exhausted. They had spent all day catching up with other contestants, re-visiting places, and dealing with all the questions everyone had. It didn't help that ever since they came back, it felt as though they were being watched.

"Hey Four," Leafy walked up to the blue host, smiling, "would it be alright if me and firey share a cabin? Just while we gather supplies to rebuild our boat!" Four stared at her, before flashing a grin.

"Why not! Just let me or X know if you need anything else. Here you go!" Four stuck his hand out and a cabin emerged from the ground, looking almost identical to the rest. The only difference was that it was painted in a dull orange and green, to resemble Firey and Leafy's colors.

"Thanks Four!" Leafy ran off to find Firey and show him where they would be staying at.
.
.
.
Taco knew something was up. The way Firey would whisper something in Leafy's 'ear', and she would turn a bright shade of red while giggling. The way they couldn't seem to separate from each other, and the way Firey would easily get flustered when they touched hands. Yet somehow, everyone seemed to not notice, except for Taco herself.

She knew she had a reputation for spying on others, but this time it was important. Taco needed to figure out what was up with those two, and why they acted so...weird. She had some experience from spying on announcer, so Firey and Leafy couldn't be that much harder, right?

"What are you doing, Taco?"

Taco jumped out of the bush she was in when she heard that familiar raspy voice. It was Blocky.

"I- uhh- Just look!" She pulled him into the bush and handed a pair of Binoculars. Blocky stared at her like she was crazy, before putting them on himself and looking towards where her finger was pointing. He saw Firey and Leafy. Talking.

He turned to her with a look of confusion on his face, "What are we looking at?" Taco groaned.

"Can't you see it? Firey and Leafy, they're acting weird around each other! Just look!" She pointed at the duo, who were now laughing at each others jokes, their faces red.

"They look like they're having fun. Either way, why are you spying on them? They literally just got revived!" Blocky laughed, "You worry too much Taco. You should really stop that. It's a bad habit." He stepped out of the bush. "C'mon, Gelatin's having a buffet at his steakhouse. You should come, it'll be fun! And it'll get your mind off of Firey and Leafy." He extended his hand out, and Taco took it reluctantly.

"...Fine. But something's off with those two, I know it."
.
.
.
Firey and Leafy were having a blast inside their new home. They ran around, playing Hide and Seek and chasing each other.

"Wait up!" Firey tried to run after Leafy, but she slammed the door shut as she ran into the bedroom, laughing. Firey slowed down and came to a complete halt, completely out of breath. He chuckled, knocking on the door.

"Leafy? Can I come in?" There was silence, so Firey slowly turned the door knob and peeked inside. Leafy was staring through the window. The sky was a pink to orange ombré and the sun had barely begun to set. "Hey," He smiled. Leafy turned back to look at him.

"Should we tell them? About...y'know." Leafy was staring right at him. He stared back. Firey sat down next to her, wrapping his arm around her in the process, but being careful not to burn her.

"Nah. We just got here, lets enjoy it before we say anything. Either way, it's getting late. Let's go to bed." Now it was Leafy's turn to smile.

"Yeah, maybe you're right."

They would definitely have to ask somebody for yoyleberries later.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

AA NEW CHAPTER

this 1 was definitely longer😭
idk what else to write but YAYYY💥💥💥
anyways credits to @fartpeehead69 for the cover🥳🥳🥳
srry if im crediting too much😓
uhh i think thats all of my notes😍