chapter 3.

Elena's pov
"Mate" the word left my mouth before my mind could register a thing.

"What" yelled Ethan
"Nonsense" scoffed Cole.

"Guys my mate is here please don't scare him away" I pleaded with my brothers
"Fine" Cole said grumpyly
"Ethan" I coaxed
"Fine if that makes you happy" Ethan agreed.
"Thank you guys so much I love you". I said happily
Cole chuckled"We love you too just go bring the man home" Cole said.

With that been said I went in search of my mate.

Reymond's pov
"Mate?" I heard her question once again and then I saw the girl who stole my breath away and she was also my alpha's daughter"mate" I called.
"Mate" she answered.
"Mine?"I asked.
"Yours" she confirmed.

Not wasting any other moment I smashed my lips with hers and we kissed till we couldn't breathe, we both pulled away panting as I rested my forehead on hers.
"I love you so much" I confessed
"I love you too, so much" she replied.

I kissed her once again and i moved to begin sucking on the spot I wanted to mark on her neck she made her neck more accessible and I sunk my canines into them she cried out in pain but it was quickly replaced by that of pleasure as I pulled my canines out.
"Mine" I called
"Yours" she replied.

                                 ~𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙚𝙣𝙙~

📖📖📖📖📖📖📖📖📖📖📖📖📖📖📖📖📖📖.
I suck at endings I know but please no bad comments as I said this is my first published story and I just wrote this to test the waters I have a better one cooking 😉.
If you don't like the story please delete it, don't write bad comments cause I get easily discouraged.

I really need you guys support on this I love you guys so much 🤎.

Love from Nana 🥰♥️.