chapter 2

Elena's pov
It is the day of my birthday party and the day I clock 18 and the day I'm expected to find my mate and I can say that since dawn, I've been a nervous wreck.
"Hey girl, let's get you all dolled up for the party" said Tessa.

**************************
My wolf has been on edge since morning and I don't understand the reason I just hope it's what I think it is.
Suddenly I had this splitting headache.

"Ugh" the sound left my mouth unwillingly.
"What's wrong"asked my brother Cole.
"God I have a very bad headache"
"Let's get you to the pack hospital quickly"said Ethan.
"What about my party?." I questioned.
"The party can go on without the birthday girl, now go with your brothers while I go inform the Alpha and the Luna" Tessa added.
"Fineee" I said giving up.

But honestly, I can't wait to see the pack hospital because I  have never had a reason to visit it and I heard from Tessa that the pack doctor was a hot  jock.
"Enough salivation on other people's mate Lena" Freya chirped in.
Huh whatever.

Reymond's pov
( P.s Reymond is the pack doctor).
"Doctor Reymond, you have a new patient" said one of the nurses as I was on my way to the birthday party of the Alpha's daughter.

"Ugh can't we just get a moment out of this hospital"  my wolf Damien commented "we will Damien we will after this patient, I will hand over  to pat" I tried to comfort my wolf I don't know the reason but he has been on edge since morning.
"Alright thank you pat, after this patient I will leave and then you take over is that clear"
"Very sir".

And then the most delicious scent ever wafted into my nose, it was the smell of lavender mixed with woods if that was even making sense.

"Mate" I heard the most soothing voice I've ever heard say and I just let my feet drag me to her.
📖📖📖📖📖📖📖📖📖📖📖📖📖📖📖📖📖.
I'm so sorry the chapters are short but I promise to improve on my next story 🥺🤲.
You know what makes this author happy.

VOTE
COMMENT
SHARE

ILYSM🤎

Love from Nana 🥰♥️.