Year 3 Part 1

Regulus POV

It's been crazy couple of months because of my brother escaping from Azkaban. The Ministry has been monitoring me and the twins at all times. We can't even step foot into Diagon Alley without someone glaring at us. I have a meeting with the minister about my brother today, so I left Leo and Aurora with the Weasleys at the Leaky Cauldron. I knocked on the ministers door to find Mad Eye and Tonks there.

"Ah Regulus, come on in, I'm sure you've met both Mad Eye Moody and Nymphadora Tonks." He said with a smile. "Yes, I know them both very well." I told him "So lets get started" He said as I knew that they were going to make me drink vertiaserum and I didn't care because I know that me and my kids don't know anything about Sirius.

As I drank the tea, they started asking me questions. "Do you know how your brother escaped Azkaban?" Cornelius asked "No I don't, " I said. "Have you had any contact with Sirius?" Tonks asked. "No, and I don't want to contact him." I told her. "I know nothing about how my brother escaped or where he is. Can I leave now? I'm sure my kids are getting worried?" I asked them. "Yes, you're free to go, Regulus, but remember we will be watching, and we'll tell the press about you not knowing anything." Mad Eye said.

I soon left and apparated to the Leaky Cauldron. "Dad!" Leo and Aurora yelled as they ran and hugged me. "How did it go?" They asked me. "It went well. I think that we will be in the newspaper as not having anything to do with my brother, and I also don't want you both to worry all right." I told them. "Ok, dad, but just saying that will make us worry more." They told me as they walked off to meet up with Harry.

"Harry, it's good to see you. Do you have everything you need this year?" I asked him. "It's good to see you to professor and yes, all my books and clothes are upstairs." He said, smiling at me. "Regulus, would you mind if I talked to both you and Harry for a moment?" Author asked. "Not at all, Author," I told him. Harry and I followed him, and he talked to me and him about Sirius. After that, we headed for platform 9 3/4, I ran with Aurora and Leo through the barrier. Gramps asked me to ride the Hogwarts express because dementors would be checking the train for my brother.

"Dad, what if the dementors try to attack you because you look like Uncle Sirius?" Aurora asked me

"You two don't have to worry about me. I can handle myself, you know that." I told her.

"Ya, stop worrying, Rora. we both know that dad is very skilled at magic he can handle anything." Leo told her I smiled at the both of them and reassured them that I would be ok.

We got onto the train and found a compartment with only one person in it. I sat down beside him while the others sat beside or on the other side of the compartment. the train ride was going smoothly after Harry told everyone what the author told us. It got cold soon, and we saw the shadow of a dementor. It opened the door and tried to suck the soul out of Harry, but me and the man got up and casted a Patronus Charm and made the dementor go away.

"Oh my god, Remus Lupin, I never thought I would see you again. It's good to see you." I told him as we were waiting for Harry to wake up. "It's good to see you as well Regulus how are you holding up with everything that's been going on?" he asked me.

"I'm doing ok, but I must ask why you are on the train?" I asked him. "Dumbledore asked me to teach DADA this year." He told me. I smiled at him as we soon arrived at Hogsmeade Station, we rode in a carriage together and sat near each other at the teacher's table in the great hall so that we can talk and catch up more.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I know not what you expected two chapters in almost one day, but I'll be updating this story more frequently. I hope you enjoyed this chapter and my story in general.