Care & Love & Celebration ( Part 16 (c) )

Start from the beginning

LZ - "Very very very happy husband."

He says so cutely. I just melt into his cuteness.

"LZ" I say and he understands.

We both bow once again and I silently say thank you and we leave.

As we leave it is already time for lunch.

"LZ let's go to eat something."

LZ nods.

"Is there any place you like."

LZ shakes his head in denial. 

LZ - "I do not come out of cloud recesses often unless it is for work."

I nod.

"Okay"

I see a few shops and decide to ask the locals for the best place to eat. 

"Excuse me Madame." I go and say to a lady who is selling flowers. She is a little old.

She - "Yes handsome."

"Thank you, could you please tell me the best place to eat here."

She - "Yes it is not so far just 2 lanes away. The second lane at the end." She points out in a direction.

"Thank you"

She - "Young master you know I have a very beautiful daughter. She is gentle and will be a good wife."

LZ - "Husband let's go"

What happened? I did not understand anything.

She was trying to introduce me to her daughter when LZ suddenly came and talked to me in sweetest voice.

Wait!!

He called me his husband and that too sweetly, was he jealous?

Yes he was.

Woooowwwwwwww!!!!!!

"Husband Hmmm???"

"LZ what was that?"

"Were you jealous?"

LZ - "No"

"Then why?"

LZ - "You should have said that you are not single. You should remember this. Do not let other people get close to you. It is not good."

"Okay my only lovely husband, I am not getting close to anyone. I am only yours, no need to get angry or jealous."

LZ - "I am not jealous."

"Yes yes you are not. I am sorry, okay?"

LZ nods.

I can only shake my head.

LZ POV

We both took the blessings of the goddess and biggest thing is that the position of the hand changed which is the biggest blessing. 

WY suddenly hugged me, as I was about to return the hug he stepped away. There was pure happiness on his face and I really liked it. His smile is spring in the cold winters and hot summers.

I am lucky to have him as my husband.

I was so happy when I saw that an old lady from whom WY was asking the address is trying to match him with her daughter. There came a new feeling in me and I wanted to claim him as mine. 

I cannot see him with anyone else.

I quickly went and called him.

"Husband let's go"

I wanted to tell her that he is mine only.

When we were going to eat, he was thinking and just walking. Then suddenly he started teasing me that I am jealous. Yes I was but I do not want to say.

So I keep ignoring him and showing him fake anger.

Finally we both reach the place the lady indicated.

I hope you enjoyed it.

See you in next part.

Ideas and suggestions are welcomed.

:)