Atsushi's Offer to Kyouka..

.

(Fyolai, Kyouka x Kenji, possible FukuMori?)

.

.

.

.

No one's POV:

The Port Mafia was pretty shocked because they realized that the group of people that are with Atsushi and Dazai are the Decay Of Angels. They were very confused why both of them were with them.

Atsushi: "And finally best for last! Some people know my real name but my real name is....

"Atsushi Dostovestky."

Everyone from every side except the DOA just was shocked and they all shouted "WHAT!?"

Even the ADA didn't know since Dazai didn't reveal that Atsushi was having anything to the DOA so when Atsushi said his real name, no one knew that.

Chuuya: "Wait so that means your the traitor of the Armed Detective Agency and the Port Mafia!?"

Fukuzawa: "Wait what do you mean Port Mafia..?" he said it expecting what Chuuya was gonna say next.

Mori struggled to stay awake but he managed to say something to Fukuzawa. "He was a spy to the ADA and Port Mafia, that's how...we...knew about... a lot o-of your....plans."

Fukuzawa was pretty shocked. Then he got up (He was holding on to Mori since Mori was stabbed if you remembered that) and turned to Kyouka. He saw her shed a single tear, and she never cries for anyone so he was pretty shocked.

Fukuzawa: "Kyouka, It will be alright." he said patting Kyouka's head. She calmed down a bit but she was still sad and felt guilty because of the words Kouyou told her. You are the darkness, if you see too much light, you'll bring despair and darkness to the light.

Kyouka: "A-Atsushi, why are you doing this..?"

Atsushi: "Oh Kyouka...I saved you because I knew Akutagawa was treating you quite badly. So I took you in the agency so you'll stay alright. I was in the DOA long before any of this, after all I am the son of Fyodor Dostoevsky. Plus I am the 2nd leader of the Decay of Angels. That's why earlier I said I had the authority to call Nikolai a clown boy. It's still funny haha. Anyone else that calls him that would be dead, Dazai knows that the most. Isn't that right Dazai?"

Dazai: "Yeah haha...Let's change the topic please..?"

Atsushi: "Yeah yeah whatever bandage boy~"

Dazai: "UGHH!! If I only I had the authority to call you a furry!!"

Atsushi: "Do you want to die Dazai?"

Dazai: "HEY WAIT I DIDN'T MEAN IT!!"

Atsushi: *sighs* "Good, now where were we again?"

Dazai: "You were explaining to Kyouka why you did this and possibly having her join us..?"

Atsushi: "Oh that's actually a good idea Dazai! But she doesn't join she'll just live with us if she says yes, but she'll be gone from the ADA of course."

Dazai: "Aw thank you! My plans are great! But yeah she's a bit too young to being a DOA member.. We'll train her in the meantime until she turns 18."

Atsushi: "Yeah let's go with that. So what do you say Izumi Kyouka? Will you leave the Armed Detective Agency and live with the Decay of Angels and me. We will train you and when your 18 you'll have the option to join the DOA! So are you in or out?"

Kyouka then looks at everyone then at Atsushi. She was a bit nervous.

Kyouka: "Can I have 24 hours to think about your offer? And also if I do accept your offer will I live with you and Dazai?"