The Risky Decision..

:) enjoy!! Hehe 😜 

Dazai finally decides what decision he should make, he looked at the pros and cons, looked at both the boys and then he decided. Dazai is choosing his decision with his life at stake.

~Dazai's POV~

Dazai: "I choose...."

I stopped for a second before responding.

Dazai "I choose the second option, which is I will be forced to join the Decay of Angels. And I have to expose myself telling everyone that I'm the traitor of the Armed Detective Agency."

Atsushi: "Good choice. But how can we trust that you won't go behind our backs? Or that you aren't recording or broadcasting our conversation as we speak?"

He made a good point, after all I wasn't that trustworthy. I've already betrayed the Port Mafia in the past. I've betrayed Chuuya and left him. I betrayed Odasaku and left his body on that day and never tried to save him. And now I've betrayed life itself so I have nothing to lose. I might as well just stay with the DOA and try not to betray them too.

Dazai: "Atsushi, just read through me. You'll know to trust me or not if you do."

Atsushi: "Hm, that was quite an response!" he said laughing. "I was able to read through you as soon as I found out that you were the Port Mafia's Demon Prodigy in the past."

So because of my past he could understand what I was doing, and he read my intentions like a book. And he knew what I would do next. Plus I don't even have my phone here. But I could always use my secret language but then again, Atsushi probably, already knows everything. I sat quite as I continued hearing Atsushi speak.

Atsushi: "Oh Dazai, you sitting there thinking of what you think I know won't really do or help you in any way. So why bother? ..Plus we need to give you a new nickname, since your joining the Decay of Angels.. Hm.. Ooh I got it! I'll bring Nikolai to give me some suggestions!"

He then said something along the words of "#3H576^*(" it sounded like that but after he said that his phone appeared. It was a strange sight to see, but I've seen stranger. He then calls Nikolai, one of the DOA's members I assumed.

Atsushi: "Hey Nikolai! ..Yeah ..mhm..oh alright, let me know and bring some others with you for help. Mhm. Thanks. Bye."

Atsushi then looked to my direction. And then Odasaku's. He walked up to Odasaku and whispered in his ear. Something I was barley able to hear.

Atsushi: "Odasaku, keep watch on Mori & Chuuya. Make sure they don't inform anyone. If they do shoot them or knock them out."

Odasaku: "Alright sir. Let me know if you need help as well."

Atsushi: "Will do. Talk to you later."

Then Odasaku walked up to Mori & Chuuya. He just stood next to them watching their every move. Atsushi then slowly walked to one of the big windows in the room. He stood there in silence for about a minute. Then he walked 3 steps back and put his foot out. Then there was a yellow portal that appeared at the window were he was standing before. Then someone that looked like a clown walked out but they tripped on Atsushi's foot. Then the clown looking person looked up to see Atsushi. He started smiling and got up quickly.

 The clown looking person then started to hug Atsushi and he started to speak.

Nikolai: "HEY!! How you doing tiger boy?" 

Atsushi: "Hey Nikolai. I'm doing quite alright. by the way, who else do you bring with you?"

Nikolai: "Well Dos-kun is coming, and I think Fukuchi is also coming! He said incase something goes wrong that's why he's coming."

It seems based on what the clown said, or what Nikolai said, assuming that's his name. Fukuchi is coming, isn't he a Hunting Dog? Also there was someone else he said was coming. Nikolai said that "Dos-kun" name but it's most likely a nickname for someone. Well I wonder who they are, they are probably coming soon. They say curiosity killed a cat, but satisfaction brought it back. Well that's me! I laughed internally. Then two more people come out of the yellow portal.

One of them was a tall, grey haired man with a red suit. (Idk if he what he wears is a suit) And the other was a man that was around the same height as me. He had black hair and had some type of pink eyes. They were really pretty *cough* I mean it looked majestic *cough* I mean-- you know what never mind that. That man seemed really familiar, I couldn't quite put my finger on it.

Then I saw Atsushi bow to the black haired man. And when the man saw Atsushi he also bowed. Then they hugged each other. Then Atsushi spoke to him.

Atsushi: "Hello Father! How have you been?" he said. I then realized who the black haired man was.

Fyodor: "I'm doing fine son. But I told you to address me as Fyodor when we aren't home."

Atsushi: "Oh I forgot! Haha, Sorry Fyodor." 

Fyodor: "It's fine Atsushi. Anyway why did Nikolai bring us here?"

Atsushi then glared at Nikolai. Nikolai then ran to hide behind the guy I assumed was Fukuchi.

~Nikolai's POV~

I listened in that Dos-kun told tiger boy that he didn't know what he was here for. Then I noticed Atsushi glaring at me. It was a really scary and intense glare so I ran behind Fukuchi hoping he would save me from tiger boy. But when I tried hiding behind Fukuchi's cape, he moved to the side leaving me out in the open with Atsushi's glare still on me. I knew I had to run, and fast. I teleported behind someone that was strapped in a chair. I then was shaking. I hoped the guy on the chair doesn't expose where I am. The chair man looked at me confused. Then he smirked.

Dazai: "Hey Atsushi, Clown Boy is behind me!" he yelled at him.

Nikolai: "H-how dare y-you! YOUR GONNA GET ME KILLED!!" I yelled as soon as I saw a knife that resembled a tiger's claw come at me. I dodged it at the last second. Only to have everyone's eyes on the person who threw the knife. Which was tiger boy. I decided to take my chance and hide behind Odasaku. But Odasaku pushed me aside and he backflipped twice to dodge the other knife. 

Nikolai: "Hey A-Atsushi we can talk about this.. Please..?"

Atsushi: "Fine, but you put Odasaku's life in danger and your own. Don't. Do. It. Again. Are we clear?" he said at me.

Nikolai: "U-um ye-yes sir.."

Atsushi: "Sorry, I couldn't hear you!" he said. He was about to take another step but Dos-kun grabbed his hand.

Fyodor: "Atsushi, just drop it for now. We have other matters to attend to. Such as you requesting us here."

Atsushi cleared his throat and agreed as I felt relieved that Dos-kun saved me. 〒▽〒

~Dazai's POV~

Now some of the members of the DOA walked up to me. Then they inspected at me, up and down like if they were about to give me some fashion advice, not like I need it though~ Then they all started to discuss my DOA name, of what it should be. I never actually put my name as a thought. While they were discussing what my DOA name should be they told me what theirs are. Atsushi told me his is the White Reaper. Fyodor told me his is Demon Fyodor, but I already knew that one. Nikolai told me that his is Nikolai the Clown. Lastly, Fukuchi said his is Kamui. And I was dumbfounded for a second at that one. He was the DOA member that barely was around, but now it makes perfect sense. 

Then after a while they finally thought of a name. Dazai's name in the DOA would be...

(1345 words)

Find out in the next page to see what Dazai's DOA name is~ Also comment below for suggestions for Dazai's DOA name incase you don't like the name I choose later on. Next page~