The Angel Prodigy..

(No one's POV btw) Parentheses = Author's Note

(Fyolai ship, maybe Dazatsu?)

.

.

Dazai: "Anyway if we forget I said that- Lastly the ADA is here and not attacking me because....

"I'm a Decay of Angels member." 

The ADA members were just shocked and felt betrayed except Fukuzawa. He had a feeling that this was the case, especially after being missing from the ADA building for a week. He decided to get some questions answered so he asked.

Fukuzawa: "So since your revealing that your the traitor of the Armed Detective Agency, what are you gaining from it? After all you could have stayed and tried taking information."

Dazai: "Well I don't gain much! But I have my reasons. Plus I don't need your information, I was working with you all long enough that I know your stratigies, ideals, goals, weaknesses and the page goes on and on and on!"

Fukuzawa: "Are you going to tell us those reasons? Also what are we gonna call you since you are now on the enemy team?" he said with a calm face but the people around him could tell he was stressed out by this.

Dazai: "Well no, of course I wouldn't tell you the reasons! Oh yes, I have a name for myself in the Decay of Angels! My name is..."

Dazai then bowed (Like how Nikolai does) and looked at everyone.

"My name is The Angel Prodigy." 

Dazai knew that if Ranpo was awake right now he would be laughing at Dazai for the name, especially since it has Angel but we all know he's quite the opposite.

Dazai: "Now, now don't fret! Just remember the next time we see each other it will be as enemies and enemies alone. It's probably a good time to go so you can all grief about it. Bye!"

He then walks through the yellow portal and disappears. Then Fyodor decided to say something before he left the ADA there.

Fyodor: "I have one thing to say. It's regarding Ranpo and Poe. The virus they have in them will be like that for 2 and a half months. I don't want them spilling information during that time so they will be like sleeping beauties! Have fun~!"

Fyodor then walks through Nikolai's yellow portal and left, followed by Sigma and Nikolai. The ADA members were just horrified that Dazai was the traitor to the ADA and a new member of the DOA. Some started crying and some just lowered their guard and some comforted others. Kyouka and Atsushi hugged each other from this "horrible" news.

After Dazai was revealed as the traitor, the ADA did a bit of some security regulations like Lie Detector tests. Atsushi answered vaguely on all the questions so they could be classified as true. Atsushi was having to do more paperwork because Dazai doesn't work at the ADA anymore. It's a bit stressful but at the end of the day he can come home and hang out with his crew. They sometimes play games like Truth or Dare.

Nikolai: "HEY ATSUSHI! You wanna play truth or dare with us?"

Atsushi: "ugh....yeah. I am just a bit tired doing all of DAZAI's paperwork since he ain't working there no more. It's so stressful. So yeah I'll play with you."

Sigma: "Yeah that sounds rough, my casino is like that sometimes. Once I had to stay up for 4 all nighters. It was exhausting, but it was worth it."

Atsushi: "Well for me it ain't worth it, after all I'm just doing someone else's work. Anyway can we play that Truth or Dare game now?"

Dazai: "At-su-shi~ Of course we will! :D" 

Atsushi: "stfu Dazai."

Dazai: "OH ATSUSHI-KUN WHY SO MEAN!?"