Girl Meets Tension Pt 3: Aftermath and Delusions

Start from the beginning

"I'm gonna head to Farkle's, I'll text you guys once I get there." Mateo gave me a hug and since Sofia was in shock by what I said, I just placed a kiss on her cheek and left.
...MATEO...
I watched as Aviana walked out and I guess that's when Sofia snapped out of it.

"Was I really acting like that?" She asked

"Yes." I answered

"And why didn't anyone say anything?" I rolled my eyes at her.

"Josh and I tried Sofia, your ass just didn't want to listen to what we were saying. I had a conversation with Aviana before she told us everything that happened. I knew that she was still a bit mad at us for not being around like we said we would. And the way you were acting, didn't help at all. She's right y'know? It's too late to try to do something we should've been doing. Aviana is very mature for her age so yes she will need us but she won't need breathing down her neck."
...AVIANA...
"Aviana!" I smiled at Mrs. Minkus rushing over to hug me. I placed my bag down by the door and hugged her back.

"Sweetie are you okay? Stewart ended up telling me what happened." She said looking over me worried.

"I'm okay Mrs. Minkus." She glared at me playfully.

"I told you to call me Jenn Aviana, it's not surprise that you will be my daughter-in-law in the future." I smiled sheepishly while blushing.

"I'll try to remember that Jenn." She smiled at me and rubbed my cheeks in a motherly matter.

"Good, now head to Farkle's room while I go yell at Stewart for not taking to the school with him." I laughed before grabbing my bag and went to Farkle's room. I walked in to see Farkle struggling to clean his knuckles.

"Here, let me." He looked over at me as I walked over to help him. I place my bag on his dresser before sitting next to him in the bed. I looked to see he was using a regular napkin and rolling my eyes at this dumbass. I dragged him to the bathroom and grabbed the hydrogen peroxide, along with some bandages and cream. I started cleaning his knuckles, not noticing the way Farkle was staring at me with a smile on his face. I glanced up him and smiled before looking back down at what I was doing.

"What?" I asked

"You don't know how much I adore you Aviana." He said making me blush.

"I adore you too." I finished up on his knuckles before placing a kiss on both of them.

"All done." He placed his hands on my cheeks and placed a couple of kisses on my lips.

"Thank you baby." I beamed up at him.

"Of course." He pulled me back into the room so we could lay down for a bit. I placed my head on his chest as he wrapped his arms around me.

"You okay?" He asked making me look up at him.

"Yeah, what about you? I know you don't like getting in trouble, I'm sorry you got two weeks of-" he cut me off

"Hey... you don't have to apologize for anything, it was my decision and I don't care about the detentions. I said if he kept it up, I was going to fight him and I stood on that. I don't blame you for anything okay?" I nodded and he kissed my forehead.

"How are you feeling about Maya?" He asked making me roll my eyes at the thought of her.

"I honestly don't care, she just better not talk to me. Flynn literally admitted in front of the lunchroom that he kissed me and she just has her head too far up his ass to see clearly." I said making Farkle laugh.

"How do you think things are going to be from now on?" "Only time can really tell..."
...FLYNN...
"What were you thinking?!" Josh shouted, right now we were at Cory's apartment with Topanga who was cleaning up my face, Riley who has been surprisingly quiet, Cory, and Maya who came to check up on me.