Girl Meets Apologies

...AVIANA...
I just laid in my bed while Farkle closed and locked the door behind him. He came over and laid next to me, pulling me into his side.

"Hablame hermosa..." he said
(Talk to me beautiful)

"There's nothing to talk about Guapo." I whispered making him place a finger under my chin so we made eye contact.

"Avi I know you and I know you're hurting right now, you don't have to act like you're okay when I know you're not." He said as we stared into each other's eyes.

"Farkle... Am- am I clingy to you?" I asked softly

"Don't do that Aviana." He said sternly, frowning at me.

"I don't know what you're talking about." I went to turn around but he wouldn't let me.

"Don't let what Maya said get to you because it's not true okay? So stop it because you know you're not clingy and you know you weren't jealous of her relationship with Flynn." He told me in a soft but firm voice.

"I don't know... I feel like I need some space." I whispered and he shook his head, tighten his hold on me. He glared at me, making a shiver run down my back.

"Aviana don't even think about pushing us away, they're already hurt from Maya... Don't make it worse by adding on to it because they won't accept that from you and you know that. I won't accept that from you so promise me." I gulped and nodded, he raised an eyebrow.

"I promise I won't push you guys away." I said barely above a whisper, he stared at me for a moment before pecking my lips.

"Now what's been going on with you and Sofia? You don't get annoyed that easily and I've noticed you have a short temper now. But it's mostly with Sofia..." Farkle asked

"I don't know, we've just been butting heads more lately... I don't know, she's just been doing too much the past couple weeks so I don't hold my tongue with her anymore." I answered, playing with my fingers.

"Babe you should talk to her about how you've been feeling." I shook my head

"There's no point Guapo, I'm not going to waste my breath trying when I know she won't understand." "When's the last time you danced?" He asked, I smiled softly at him changing the subject.

"It's been a while..., why?" He smiled before getting up, holding out his hand for me.

"May I have this dance Miss Diaz?" I laughed before getting up as well.

"I would be my pleasure Mister Minkus." I said taking his hand and we were standing there in the middle of my room, swaying with no music.

"Thank you." I said with my head on his shoulder

"For what?" He asked

"Always being there for me and being the best boyfriend a girl could ask for." He pulled back a bit, making me look up at him.

"I love you Aviana, all I ever want is just for you to be happy so I'll do whatever I can to make sure that happens." I put my hand on the back of his neck and pulled him into a kiss.

"I love you more." I mumbled against his lips and his hands made their way to the back of thighs before picking me up. I giggled and wrapped my legs around his waist and my arms around his neck. He looked at me amused with a hint of mischief in his eyes.

"How about I show how much I love you?" I bit my lip so I wouldn't smile too hard.

"Oh yeah, and how would you do that?" He smirked

"The best way I know how..." He whispered, placing kisses on my neck.

"Farkle..." I sighed out with my eyes fluttering shut. He walked back over to the bed and laid me on it with him on top of me.