Girl Meets Maya's Mother

"Why draw fruit? Let's draw a real work of art

"Why draw fruit? Let's draw a real work of art. That's right, check out 115lb of nasty." Farkle said making my eyes widen but then my vison was blocked by Lucas.

"No!" I heard Riley and Maya exclaim.

"Lucas, he's my boyfriend.. Why are you covering my eyes?" I asked my brother who uncovered my eyes to show me that Farkle had clothes on.

"Boyfriend or not, you're too young for that." I rolled my eyes at the overly protective Texan next to me.

"Well! Looky here. The male... physique." Ms. Kossal said with a chuckle

"Why thank you, art lady." Farkle looked at me with a smile.

"Hola hermosa.." I blushed and smiled back

"Hola guapo.." Lucas groaned

"Please stop flirting in front of me." I just pinched his cheek.

"Don't be jealous that you're gonna be forever alone like Mateo." I said making him smack my hand away.

"Why aren't we drawing Lucas?" Riley asked making Ms. Kossal look at Lucas.

"Because nobody looks like that." She walks over to Farkle and grabs him by the shoulders.

"Get used to this. Get used to this right now. When drawing a "Farkle", start with the eyes."

"I think the eyes should go straight to the gun show." Farkle says and flexes his muscles. I just snorted before I started drawing.

"Maya, you're supposed to concentrate on the eyes." I hear Riley say to Maya.

"See, you know what my problem is? I don't listen. By the way, you're drawing Lucas." Lucas and I looked over at her once we heard that. I shook my head and continued drawing.

"Oh. Well, that's the first time I've ever done that." I snorted before tuning everyone else out.

"All right, I know these are works in progress, but let's see where we are." Ms. Kossal's voice zoned me back in.

"Bonjour, Lucas." "Bonjour Riley. Peut-être qu'un jour toi et moi irons à Paris ensemble." She just paused and blinked at him.

"Bonjour, Lucas." Riley repeats

"Tu as le béguin pour elle Lucas." I told Lucas who just playfully bumped shoulders with me.

"Oh my gosh."

"See? I am an artist. I am finally something." Riley says smiling widely, assuming Ms. Kossal was talking about her.

"Maya... Aviana.." she says

"What a life I'm having." Someone is a little salty...

"Maya. My goodness. This is brilliant!" She says and shows Maya's work to the class.