Girl Meets Tension Pt. 1

Start from the beginning

It's the first day of 8th grade and I don't know how to feel if I'm being totally honest. Farkle has been acting weird, trying not to be angry when he's around me when I know how he really feels. And I know he hasn't been sleeping but I made sure to fall asleep before me last night because I didn't want him to be tired on our first day of school. Sadly enough, Flynn transferred to our school in the summer time. And of course with my luck, something went wrong with his transcript so he has to retake 8th grade. Before none of us cared and were happy about him being in our grade but now... I don't think I can be around him.

A pair of arms that wrapped themselves around my waist took me out of my thoughts. I turned to see Farkle and leaned into his embrace, he placed his chin on my shoulder and we just stood there for a little bit.

"Babe?" He hummed

"I know you're not okay with everything that has happened but you don't need to act like it hasn't been bothering you... I don't want you to hide away from me." I told him and his hands gently turned me to face him.

"Baby I'm not hiding away from you, I just don't need you worrying about me right now. You already have enough going on in your head, I don't need to have myself added on the list. I know how much you overthink and how it affects you. So yes I'm tremendously heated about this but you don't need to worry yourself about me." He said making me place my cheek on his chest as he tighten his hold on me.

"I'll always worry about you Guapo, you mean too much to me for me not to. Just remember you can talk to me okay?" I look up to see him nod and he leaned down to give me a kiss. I wrapped one arm around his neck while my hand was on the side of his face.

"I love you so much." I whispered against his lips, making him smile a bit.

"I love you more baby." I pulled away to give him a look making him laugh. We grabbed our stuff- well Farkke grabbed our bags since a Queen shouldn't have to hold her bag. His words not mine, I just rolled my eyes at the grin on his face. All of us were going to meet up at the subway to take the train together, Farkle and I weren't going to go at first but Lucas and Smackle practically begged us so we decided to go for them. Lucas and Smackle also know what's going on because Farkle needed someone to vent to about the whole thing and I trust Lucas and Smackle. Not saying I don't trust the others, it's just gonna be a little hard to tell the rest of them.

Another person who knows what's going on is Minkus because there was one night he head to calm down Farkle who had punch a hole in the wall... yeah he doesn't know that I know about it, he thought I was asleep for the whole thing. But I had woke up because of the sound and saw them talking so I just decided to head back to Farkle's room and wait until he came back. Flynn doesn't know how much damage he has caused, I hope everything works out in the end.
...
Farkle and I were walking to the train station when I looked him over.

"What?" He asked noticing the way I was looking at him.

"I didn't even know we were matching." I said and he laughed.