His eyes were filled with tears and his rose was red. The man who is known for his cold behavior towards his employees or anyone is now here crying in front of me. I cupped his face. “ Why.. Are you crying? “ I asked as he sniffed, “ Because you are crying. “ He answered and it made me want to lay my world at his feet. I used to think no one could love me. No one can give me the love I want.

But here I just realized that Ahad Malik loves me like no one can. He loves me beyond my imagination. His love is limitless and he is the only man who never cried in any situation not when his life was in Danger but he was crying when My eyes filled with tears. I never knew how it feels to be important to someone. Now that I know, I am scared to lose it. To lose him.

“ What happened, Mi Amor. Tell me please “ He asked while wiping my tears and I wiped his tears . We both sat on the bed as I held his hand in mine. His hands were larger than mine .

“ It's just... I never thought someone would remember my birthday. Mostly Dadu and Baji Used to remember my birthday but Ammi and Baba used to forget. I never really celebrated my birthday. And when Dad died and Baji left I never knew someone else would remember this day. I don't know how I will handle this love Ahad. I seriously don't know whether I deserve it or not '' I stopped talking. It was silent for a moment then he brought my hands closer to his lips and kissed them.

“ You deserve all of me. My heart, my mind and my soul. I was made for you and you were made only for me. My heart is just for you and it beats just for you. You can handle this love because whenever you will go through any hardship I will stand with you. You can put your head on my shoulders and always rest. “

He smiled but his nose was still red. I smiled back because I can never be more grateful to Allah . Thank you, Allah.

___________________

I rushed inside the university as I was ten minutes late before the ceremony. Today is my graduation ceremony. It's a coincidence that my birthday and the most important day of my life are on the same day. I texted Ahad to come but he didn't see the text yet. Ammi and baba know about the ceremony and I hope they come for my special day. But the high chances are they will not come. They never came when I got the award of the most intelligent student in 8th grade or not when I got the highest marks in the whole collage.

I shook my head and smiled. In front of me was standing Kinza. She was talking to someone on the phone but as soon as she saw me she cut the call quickly. Her face looked different as if she was tense. I am seeing many changes in her. She is now too different but I love her anyways.

“ Ayesha you finally came “ She said and hugged me with a huge smile. But the smile didn't reach her eyes. I don't know what happened to her . She has been getting quieter since the time she came back from her trip in the US. It was a family trip and she was really excited for the trip but when she came back . Her happiness vanished away. I asked her one or two times but she said she is okay, it's just the load of work. I too didn't ask her more , maybe she is actually busy.

“ I thought I was really late, “ I said, pulling away . My eyes landed on the red marks on her neck. They were not here before or I never saw this because it's been a month since she has been wearing a Hijab and her body is always hidden. But I just got the glimpses of the mark before she hid them. I looked up and raised my eyebrow towards her.

“ What happened to your neck Kinza “ I asked

She gulped and tried to smile.

“ Nothing Yaar. You know how clumsy I am a small dog accidently hit me with his hands while I was playing with him “

A dog. Her words don't even make sense to herself. She is really hiding something but I didn't ask further. Today is an important day , I will ask her about it later.

Sitting in the Hall, I roam my eyes around the place. There was no sight of Ahad or my parents. Everyone was sitting with their families but I was alone. Kinza sat beside me, hugging me. “ It's okay he must have got stuck in traffic “ She tried to make me feel easy as I slightly felt good but looking at the phone my heart again dropped because he didn't even see the text. No one was entering from the door anymore. Not even my parents.

I knew they would not come but why is it hurting a lot now. Maybe looking at everyone having a family who is cheering for them and looking towards them with a proud smile . My eyes filled with tears when the ceremony started and no one came. But then I felt a big hand on my hand . I looked up with my blurry eyes and the first thing I saw was the pink flower bouquet. And then behind it I saw Ahad Malik. Smiling... I suddenly feel like I can breathe.

“ I'm sorry for getting late, Mi Amor. The traffic was insane— “ I didn't let him finish as I hugged him. I don't care if someone sees us. The emotions I am feeling right now are too much. I want to kiss him . He held me tightly, pressing his lips on the top of my head.

“ Come on my brave girl. This is your important day. Don't cry “ He said, wiping my tears. I nodded and squeezed his hands.

“ Thank you Ahad “ I said as he shook his head. “ No, this is my responsibility to never make you feel alone. I told you I will always be with you. And by fate I am with you always. “

The conductor announced my name as I got up from my seat. People were clapping. I reached the stage as the principal handed me the certificate and gave me blessings. I wish I had parents who could come and smile looking at me. Am I asking for too much?

Just when I was about to take the award, I got the highest marks in my university. My heart heard a loud voice. The whole Hall was silent but that one voice was everything to me. My eyes traveled towards the audience area.

There he was standing clapping loudly looking at me and cheering on his lungs proudly.

“ SHE IS MY WIFE! YES SHE IS ! I AM SO PROUD OF YOU. YOU DID IT! THAT'S MY GIRL “

I laughed while he kept on cheering for me. Beside him Kinza came and started to clap and cheer for me too. “ SHE IS MY BESTIE TOO!! “

I took the award and then straightly ran towards my world. Ahad Malik. The man who is the end of me . When I say Ahad Malik loves me more than anything I don't lie. Because right now , right here all I can see is myself in his eyes.

I hugged him as he hugged me back with a smile. The crowd cheered for us. Maybe some must be saying how unethical we are or how we don't have any shame but I don't care. Because with him I don't seem to see anything at all.

_______________________________

After the ceremony I didn't get to see Kinza. One moment she was with me and the next she was nowhere to be found. A classmate told me she left in a hurry. I am really worried about her.

“ Ahad where are we going? “ I asked, “ You will know in a while, “ He said with a smile . I nodded and looked out of the window. Half an hour later I recognized the path . Why is he taking me to my parents house? I looked towards him, who was not parking the car.

“ Why are we here Ahad? “ I asked in a confused voice. “ Because we are called here for dinner “ I frowned as he got out of the car and circled towards my door. He opened it for me. “ Why did they call us? “ I asked without getting out of the car.

“ Because they wanted to say something and I think we should listen “ He said, opening my seat belt.

“ I am scared Ahad I don't want to “ I said as he looked up.

“ Don't be scared Mi Amor I am with you no one can even say anything that will hurt you . Not even your parents “

Thank you so much , Vote, Comment and Follow.

Follow me on Instagram