Episode 1: The Flash is Born

I was getting ready for my first song as Miss Honey in Matilda. I had worked hard on this role. I already knew the musical well, because when I was seven, I had played Matilda in the show, during theater camp. Miss Honey was a new step up for me.

Knock on the door, Jenny
Just knock on the door
Don't be pathetic!

Knock on the door, Jenny
There's nothing to fear
You're being pathetic!
It's just a door, you've seen one before
Just knock on the door!

Look at you trying to hide, silly
Standing outside the Principal's Office
Like a little girl!
It's just pathetic!
Oh!

Look at you hesitating, hands shaking!
You should be embarrassed
You're not a little girl
It's just . . . pathetic

Knock on the door, Jenny
What are you waiting for?
Just knock on the door

Perhaps I will wait
She's probably having a meeting or something
And won't want to be interrupted
If anything, caution in these situations is sensible
One should avoid confrontation when possible
I'll come back later then!

But this little girl
This miracle

Knock on the door, Jenny
Just knock on the door
Don't be pathetic!

[knocking sound]

[MISS TRUNCHBULL]
Enter!

The show went beautifully, and I performed the song, "My House" better than I could have ever imagined. At the end of the last show, it was revealed that our last musical of the year would be Hadestown.
When I returned home, I was even still in the costume I had made for the show. A baby pink cardigan with a white dress that had a pattern, with black flats. I had practically forgotten to send invitations to my friends for the musical, due to my grief from recent events that had involved a student dying during a mass school shooting. She had been the only one that died, but I had been a friend of hers. So I ended up sending a recording for each of them to watch, that had been taken from different angles, from the audience, from the stage, for people who wouldn't be able to make it to the shows. I thanked goodness that they always did that.
When I got home, I was immediately in deep thought. I was in my room, thinking about the necessary requirements to make a device that could help me travel the multiverse, without having to ask the almighty being that personified it. Auditions for Hadestown would start soon. So at the same time, I was thinking about that too, about what song to use for my audition. Not only that, Black History Month Dinner Theater auditions would be soon as well, for next month. It was already January. I had to get together with groups to do it as well.
Before all of this, Christmas break, my family and I took a trip to Europe. We had visited England, France, Spain, Germany, and Italy. It was amazing. I had sent postcards to my friends everywhere we visited. It was absolutely stunning, with exception to certain historical places in Germany (aka concentration camps).
Now, in the present, that's when a the all-powerful being's deep voice came to me. "I have a new mission for you, on Earth-1."
"How long will it take?" I asked.
"As long as it needs to be. Like your previous missions, time will pause here until you get back. You will have plenty of time to brainstorm the things you need to."
"What are the details?"
The Multiverse gave me all the details. My character was an orphan, of course, but the orphanage had kicked me out, sure that I could take care of myself on my own. I was told I would be working with the Flash, Barry Allen, to defeat the Reverse Flash. I accepted the mission, and began packing my stuff. I packed everything I would need, including my super suit from the Avengers world, my Miraculous box, my sword, extra clothes, money, all the necessities. When I was done packing, a portal opened and I took my bag and stepped through.