: ̗̀➛ ACTION/ADVENTURE

1. Small Paws , Big Pride by TheWorldArtistBooks

Title: 8 /10

Cover: 8 /10

Blurb: 7 /10

Plot: 12/15

Creativity:11/15

Grammar: 15/15

Characters: 4/5

Interaction with the reader: 4/5

Overall: 14/15

Total: 83 /100

Review: The story is interesting because it shows how the wolves and the girl are connected. The author is good at expressing the characters' feelings and what happens in the story, there is no grammatical errors which is spectacular. I liked it. Also, the author's writing style is great, and the author uses sophisticated words well. Maybe a few changes to the story could make it even better, but it's still awesome. The title and the cover are creative and make the story more captivating for the readers.

2. Against All Odds by WyattVision

Title: 9/10

Cover: 8 /10

Blurb: 8/10

Plot: 14 /15

Creativity: 13 /15

Grammar: 13/15

Characters: 4/5

Interaction with the reader: 4/5

Overall: 14 /15

Total: 87 /100

Review: This story is remarkable. I enjoyed the plot, which is rich in morals. It was captivating to see how Jason overcomes obstacles to become skilled and ultimately a boxer due to an homeless man. The language is well crafted, with only a few minor errors. The title aptly reflects the essence of the story, which is highlighting with valuable lessons. Overall, this story is truly exceptional.

3.Sea Gypsies: The Draga Isles by HeideHunt

Title: 9 /10

Cover: 9/10

Blurb: 8 /10

Plot: 13 /15

Creativity: 15/15

Grammar: 13/15

Characters: 4 /5

Interaction with the reader: 4/5

Overall: 14/15

Total: 89/100

Review: After reading a few chapters, I'm truly impressed. The writer's creativity is truly remarkable in portraying how Ria's life unfolds during her search for the document to find her parents and where they are living. There's a lot of adventure, ideas, plots, and unexpected turns that keep things engaging. Everything seems to align perfectly with the title and cover. However, some improvements in the writing style, like the order of events, could make it even better. Overall, I find this story to be truly inspirational.

4.Emeralds and Enemies by Alpraed

Title: 10 /10