: ̗̀➛ BEST CHARACTERS

1. Love at Dawn by LiebeKlara

Review: I love the character descriptions. The third person perspective gives a nice view to the surrounding world and the characters within it. The writing in general is just really well done, with an older style to it that you don't see much on this site but it suits the story's time period very well. I love it, no complaints aside from some minor grammar issues and misspellings.

2. The Marks of the Engkanto by HeideHunt

Review: Nice balance of character and world development and description. I felt like I could really get to know and relate to these characters and the world they traverse in which is important for a fantasy and I'd love to see what happens next to the main characters.

3. Forever for you by dwarkaratna

Review: It's written in what seems like broken English which makes it a little difficult to follow at first but the characters are likable if maybe a little cheesy but honestly I personally like a story that's a little corny.

4. Being Reformed by agsznn_

Review: The descriptions lack umph, making the writing and characters a bit boring. I hear their plights but I don't quite feel them. More descriptive/vivid wordplay can be your friend here, but don't get too fancy as it can have the same effect. The third person perspective bounces a bit too much as well, sporadically/spontaneously, in-between characters making it difficult to keep up with who's story is who's. I like the story but the character's themselves just feel somewhat robotic at times when viewing through their perspective.

══════・❃・WINNERS・❃・══════

First Position - Love at Dawn by LiebeKlara

Second Position - The Marks of the Engkanto by HeideHunt

Third Position - Being Reformed by agsznn_

══════・❃・CONGRATS・❃・══════

Thank you everyone for your cooperation and also a special thanks to lookinprettyGrim for judging this genre!

💫BEST WISHES💫