Taehyung searches the whole room trying to find the one he was looking for but he couldn't get a single glimpse of him. He almost gives up as he reaches the bar counter and sighs. Just then he hears two waiters talking while filling their trays with glasses. 

"Take these to the second floor, there are many celebs there also..."

"I heard JK is also in the party... Will he be there?" The other waiter whisper asks, excited to meet their favorite singer.

"Hmm... I guess yes... Now go. Guests are waiting" 

Taehyung turns on his heels almost immediately and makes his way to the second floor, it was as if his legs were walking on their own. He reaches the floor and realizes that it was a lot less crowded than the previous one. He could see a lot of celebrities who have reached high peaks in their careers there. He wipes the hands on his sweat and walks between them.
Then he sees him. He was cladded in all black outfit, hair parted, a glass of wine in his hands as he talked to, who Taehyung could recognize as, Min Yoongi. With each step he took, Taehyung felt nervous for some unknown reasons. At one point he even decides to go back downstairs to Seojoon but still he goes and stands about five feet apart from the duo, still contemplating the decision he made in just mere seconds.

"Is it Kim Taehyung I am seeing here?" A sudden voice startles him. He sees the director of his drama Scenery walk towards him. He was a middle aged man with lot of experience and like everyone, he also admired the shy actor.
His naturally loud voice, that he got from his job, makes some people around look at them, including Jeongguk.

"Ah Director-nim, it's nice to meet you here" He bows politely to his senior who smiles and pats his shoulders. 

"Same here kiddo, how are you doing?"

"I am doing good... How are you sir?"

"I am also as healthy as ever... Ah I would have talked to you a bit more but my wife has asked for her favorite drink and I can't let her wait" He laughs.

"It's okay sir... " Taehyung smiles and nods as he sees his senior patting his shoulder one more time before walking away. Taehyung sighs and turns his head just to see Jeongguk looking at him. And there was something about that moment that made his heart beats go faster.

"Yoongi hyung... Please excuse me for a moment" Jeongguk says and then starts walking towards him, while Taehyung stays at his place there in daze.
Jeon Jeongguk was surely even more handsome in real life, very much keeping up to his nickname of 'Heartthrob of the nation'

Taehyung gulps when Jeongguk comes and stands right in front of him. 

"I guess you want to say something to me...?"

"Huh?" Taehyung widens his eyes a bit, his cheeks turning warm.

"I already saw you looking at me as soon as you walked here... " Jeongguk smiles and tilts his head with a slight smirk.

"Uh... yeah... I am sorry, I didn't mean to seem like that..." Taehyung looks down biting his lips, clearly embarrassed. He looks up, "Sorry to disturb you but I want to talk to you about something Jeongguk-shi..." 

"Shoot!" Jeongguk finishes the drink in his glass before keeping it on a nearby table. He then starts walking signaling Taehyung to come with him.

"First of all, let me introduce myself... I am Ki-"

"Kim Taehyung, I know...I have seen the K-Drama you acted in" Jeongguk smiles at him.

"Oh..." Taehyung clears his throat. "Actually...I am going to work on a new project and the production requires me to sing a song in my voice for that..." He continues as they walk side by side in the big balcony of the venue.