20.

after the incident, taehyung become so weak person.24 hour he only thought, jungkook might vanish and will leave him forever.he will go in such distance that he wont be able to find him anymore.

jin told jungkook to accompany taehyung. support him and make him believe no matter what happened, u wont leave him. Jungkook understood and nods his head. he thanked jin and came out from cafe.he took deep breath and looks at the beautiful sky.

'what if i become ur husband?' taehyung said laying besides of jungkook who is doing his University project.

'i wont marry you'

Jungkook said bt taehyung took it seriously and his smile fall..

'Why?am i bad?'

'Huh?no no hyung..you are so good bt at the same time dangerous.' jungkook spoke giving his all attention to his project.taehyung said oh and got down from bed.jungkook got confused to see taehyung sudden change..

'hyung.wont u stay with me?'

Taehyung shooks his head and coldly said no and left the room. Jungkook is totally shocked on taehyung behaviour. He pouted and wishing today he will spend time with him bcz nobody is at home.taehyung went to his room and closed the door.he mess his hair and kicked on bed..then why is he dating him? To make fun with him..is relationship joke to him?the effort, love he is giving to jungkook, is it nothing for him that he wont marry him..

taehyung showed his emotions through anger.so he preferred not to talk with jungkook..

Jungkook completed his project and went to cook something special for taehyung. he hummed song under his breath and cooked abd called taehyung. Taehyung came downstairs bt he look so cold..jungkook looks at him up to toe and asked..

'are u going somewhere hyung?'

taehyung took his shoe and wore with cold face.

'Yeah..outing with my friends.'

Jungkook become so sad that he promised jungkook,he wont go anywhere today bt literally outing with friends. there is no value of him. Jungkook is secretive person so he hide his emotions and sadness and acted like he is ok with the matter...

Bt taehyung took the whole matter another way..already his mind is fucked up and jungkook smile literally pissed him..

'okiee..bt come home early' jungkook gave taehyung a hug bt taehyung pushed him.

'Dont try to hug me' taehyung coldly replied and jungkook heart clenched. Now whats wrong with taehyung. One hour ago, taehyung was clinging with him.giving him backhug..kissing his nape.whining to him.now he pushed him.

jungkook sadly said oh and went to his room. Taehyung wanna break everything in anger when he saw jungkook didnt stop him..then one thing came into his mind..

Why would jungkook stop him when he dont want to marry him.he is only dating him nah..now a days kids took date so causally and they dont understand the love of another person. taehyung thought in his mind and it become mandatory to calm down his mind to gulp drink..otherwise the more he will see jungkook, he will lost his temper..

taehyung went to bar alone.no friends are coming.he lied to jungkook for seeing his reaction. he gulped one drink another and that time taehyung bitchy friend sohee who is a sassy girl came..

She snatch the glass from taehyung and looks at him with angry expression.

'what the fuck bitch?' taehyung screamed on him.sohee rolled her eyes and gulped the drink.she didnt give any fuck to taehyung.