Shaurya

I bend down untill my nose touches her neck and I take the opportunity to take a wiff of her smell and holy gods of all heaven that smell. Something sweet with a hint of femininity, her femininity, and not knowing when I'll get this chance again I take another big inhale and am surrounded by her everywhere ; outside me, inside me she's everywhere. I can stay just like this for my whole life inhaling her and it still won't be enough to make me let her go. She starts struggling in my hold and I clear my throat before my lips reach near her ears.
"You don't go untill I say princess. I'm the one who dismisses you." I say before licking her ear lobes and straightening back.
When I look at her, her eyes are focused on my lips which brings my attention on her lips which she's biting with her teeth. And I get this strong urge to free them with my own teeth, I swallow down that urge somehow and turn around to leave.
"Touch me again without my permission and I'll cut of your limbs and give them to the dog." She shouts behind me and hearing that brings a sense of satisfaction. So , after all my princess didn't lose all her fire and I'll be damned if I let her lose it.

I've been driving and observing her for more than 20 minutes and still haven't heard anything from my princess after the threat to my limbs. She's sitting in my passenger seat with her back straight and eyes focused straight on the road as if she's worried she'll lose something as soon as she blinks.
"I've got many works to do so you need to hurry up as soon as we reach there." I say but she remains silent as if she didn't hear me and after few seconds which may as well be called forever she says.
"I never asked you to wait; you can leave as soon as you drop me at my place." She still isn't looking at me.
"Oh it seems you didn't get it fiance , I'll be leaving but not alone you are coming with me so you've to hurry up and pack your things."
I say and she turns towards me with eyes filled with so much sadness that seeing them look me straight is gutting me from the inside. "I'm not going anywhere with you asshole."
"Oh but you are; right from today you are going to stay in my house so pack your essentials right now, other things will be packed and get shifted in my house. And before any arguments, this is a clause in our wedding contract so you better accept it now than later in front of your uncle and my grandma." I say making sure there's not an ounce of feeling in my voice. Her mouth hangs open
"Wh-what are yo-you talking ab-about ? I ca-can't stay with you." She says and the tears which were threatening her finally fall down creating a trail from her eyes to her cheeks and then chin.
I turn my eyes to the road because it's impossible for me to say anything while looking in those eyes look like they'd die the moment another bad thing hits her.
"You have to stay with me princess and you don't need to worry about our pending nupitals. It won't be in the press untill a month or two and the guests who know are really close and have been told not to leak the news. So you can stay with me and we can act normally in the office that is also if you still want to work. I won't mind working for my fiance. But whatever you do you'll be doing it from my house." I had no plans of taking her in untill i got the news of the hit on her. I can't let her stay there knowing that the assassins can get her anytime there when I'm not there to protect her. She has to stay with me and I've arranged all the security around the area and even made sure there are 3 to 4 men always shadowing her whenever she's not with me.

"Act normal ? You are asking me to act normal after my whole world just shatteted before me. You are the most heartless man I've met in my whole life Shaurya." She says but I don't react she can hate me all she wants but I'm not letting anythings harm her.