Kiara

He stands from his chair and come towards me until he's standing just in front of me. And I finally can see his height he's almost 6 feet 2 with broad shoulders and a lean waist like the ones you see on the magazine cover pages and keep drooling over it. The suit fits him well and his black hair shines when the moonlight coming from the windows fall on them. His high cheek bones , full lips , long lashes all adding to his appeal. I hate myself to say this but he is perfection personified.

I am still sitting looking up at him when he ever so slowly starts bending towards me. His face is  just a breath away from mine,his eyes studying me keenly to find something that I don't know. He bends a bit too as if he's going to kiss me. And damn if I am not excited to taste him although I've never kissed a man and have no idea what the hell happens other than what I've read in my books. He shifts a bit so that his lips are near my ears and I see a napkin in my peripheral. "I think you are right, it would be hell lot of fun to have you as my assistant, to order and dominate you " he says in a voice that I'm sure should be labeled illegal because of the things it is doing to me. I am so immersed in his voice that I don't register the dab of the napkin at the side of my lips and the words he just used. I pull away so fast that I tip on my chair, I think god really wants me to fall today but Shaurya catches my hand firmly. I pull my hand away from his hold and glare at him "You didn't just say that ." I say in horror and he pounces on my strong reaction immediately.
"But I did" he says with a humourless laugh.

I do the only thing I know I am capable of right now. I run away as fast as I can not waiting for anyone. When I reach the exit I turn around and see a smirk pulling on his lips and that's the moment I know I am doomed for the next coming days or months even.