Twenty-Seven

─── · 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

"Don't underestimate the hell we can raise

"Don't underestimate the hell we can raise."

─── · 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

Eira

Eira

    EIRA CESAIR WALKED along the bustling streets of Velaris, keeping to the shadows of her magic as though her life depended on it. It was beautiful, beyond that really, but it was unfamiliar as well. She didn't know these people, she didn't know this place. And...well, she had never been exactly comfortable in crowds when she was not undercover.

    People were smiling and laughing as she waded through the streets, music drifting up from a far off part of the city.

  Eira took her time. She studied the world, as she always had. Except this time...she found that she liked what she was seeing.

    She watched store clerks grin at their customers, watched friends laugh and drink, she gazed at the architecture, at the colorful, brandished buildings. Eira even found herself taking a detour to the apothecary, found herself exploring a bit further as she marveled.

    Eira had been to city's before, been to one with glittering lights, sky scraping buildings. But she had not been to one like this. One so...peaceful. Unified. People were kind, they apologized when they bumped into one another, they smiled as others walked passed them in a way that felt welcoming rather than strained, some even made an effort to talk to those they didn't know. That, she had never seen.

    And in a city so beautiful where the stars in the sky looked like a wondrous piece of art...Eira thought it was too good to be true. It made her suspicious. Still, she found herself exploring, studying.

    And when she came to a stop outside of the small, white building that Danika had shown her through her mind, Eira felt a bit off-kilter.

    She noted the exterior of the small shop, composed of bricks and a bright white awning that was stark in the night. Windows peered inside, the interior full of sage greens and soft blues, calming like a cool-toned ocean.