Charity Event Leads to New Rivals

Start from the beginning

"Hey everyone!" We hear a cheerful woman say excitedly. I look over to see two Vastayan women.

 I look over to see two Vastayan women

(Vayga she is a cat Vastayan)

(Julie she's a horse Vastayan)

"What's up?!" I say back and the cat Vastayan quickly hides behind the horse.

"Vayga! He's not going to hurt you!" The horse says and Vayga looks at me.

"Are you sure Julie?" She asks timidly and I smile at her.

"I'm Grey. Marine Corpsman at your service, and if I'm not mistaken you two are a part of that new K-Pop crew." I say and think of the name.

"The Ace's Gambit." Julie says and I snap my fingers.

"Right! Persephone here is a big fan of them." I say and Persephone nods.

"Hell yeah! I loved your cover of Linkin Park's Crawling!" Persephone says and Vayga smiles.

"Thanks. It was hard to do Chester's scream justice. He was a big inspiration for us to follow our dreams." Julie says and I see her tail swishing happily.

"What's your favorite LP song?" I ask and she smiles.

"Shadow of The Day." She says and I smirk.

"Valentine's Day." I say and she smiles back at me.

"A beautiful song." She says and gets into the stall next to me as a lot of people get into position now. We are now waiting for KDA to come and start this thing.

"Fuck man where are these hoes?" Persephone asks and I roll my eyes at her words. I looked to see the Military personnel shifting slightly and I immediately knew we've all seen combat. I clear my throat and stand tall at attention.

"At ease!" I yell with authority and they all stand at attention. I smile and begin to sing cadences to pass the time, as I sing a part they immediately repeat it, Vayga and Julie even join in making us all laugh.

"How pathetic that a dog is trying to get a pack together here." A man says and I look at him. "Once I win the girls are going to be begging for my number." He says and I laugh loudly shocking him. "What?!" He snaps and I walk over and look into his eyes.