If that lasts longer, I know that she will notice the reddening of my cheeks so a big thank you, Lusher.

I take that as a sign to focus back on what was happening around me and roll my shoulders. As much as I am enjoying this break, I can't help but just wish for this day to just be finished so that we all can just plop into our bed and freaking sleep in without thinking about anything else.

I'm tired already.

- End of the BTS. Back to the parts being shown to the public -

"It was the moment of truth. It was my turn to show off my skills.

'I brought this outfit for the Class Mission.'

Who stood out? I honestly thought that it'd be me," said Goosuel.

"Harimu stands out the most."

"No one can beat her in terms of outfits."

"She ate a whole zebra."

(The second zebra in the fight zone, Mini)

"That girl wearing pink is awesome."

"She only wore pink clothes. She never missed a day of wearing pink. Even her bag. It's awesome."

"I brought all my pink items. I have to buy more now. I ran out of them."

"My type was... Sayaka. She's just so sexy."

"Tight shirts and bell-bottoms. But she always has some holes. And all her clothes are gorgeous."

"I brought 44 kg of clothes from Japan. Because I didn't want to lose."

"I should wear it if I want to look tough."

"Bada is extremely tall, right? So, she looks good in whatever she's wearing."

"What she prefers is the trendy and cool style much like her dance."

"But Haechi Wang was as tall as Bada."

"We can't really 'detached' the word 'tall' with Nyx."

"The members of Nyx, Bada and Haechi Wang were tall, like they are all tall but beside Y/N, it feels like they are small."

"I'll pay just to feel what it feels like to breathe in the same air as them."

"When I saw Bada standing up, I was like, woah she is tall tall then when Wolf'Lo came there's Haechi Wang who's just as tall. But then the last group came, Nyx, I was like what's wrong with all of them, like I am not gifted with height but then they all have that and just as talented as everyone here."

"Their height? It was cheating plus they know how to move their bodies."

"I don't know but it was like a meeting, you know? When tall meets taller vibe."

"How come kids these days are so long and tall?"

"I realized that the important part was to dress according to the genre."

"When we dance the first thing that people see is our outfits."

"The outfit changes the mood of the whole performance."

"We as a group rarely dress the same, like a uniform or what. It mostly happens in competition. We all have different styles in terms of clothing and dance styles but still we find a common denominator when we perform so clothing was really a big step up and addition to complete a performance."