"Trust me, I've been trying to convince her" Frank laughingly muttered.

"What?!" Ritesh is a bit shocked to hear that.

"Huh? What? Nothing, I said nothing~" Frank just looked away and acted innocently. "So, what is this place?" he then asked to divert the topic.

"Alright, let's go back to what I'm saying..." Ritesh decided just to let go and forget about it as he knew things would get even weirder. 

"Well, I just called it canvas. But this place is really where the magic happens. This is where imagination comes true, well at most parts..." Ritesh is now explaining it more straightforwardly.

"Oh, so why it's empty?" Frank asked.

"That's because... the damn author of this goddamn story has been gone for a very long time!!!! That's why this place is empty because he hasn't written shit for god knows how long!!!!" Ritesh totally when on a furious rant about the damn... author. 

"Oh! Yeah, but calm down, calm down. Watch your blood pressure~" Frank is trying to calm Ritesh down.

"He is making our readers wait for a long time!! A lot of them had already left and got tired of waiting and forgot this story, that's for sure!! Who could blame them?? It's been a long time and they don't even know if this story has been dropped to the sewer!!" Ritesh ain't calming down even a single bit and continues his furious tirade. 

"Yeah, yeah, I'm with you. I'm sure we lost a lot of readers. But calm yourself, you need to watch your blood pressure" Frank is trying his best to comfort and calm his friend. "I'm sure he'll be back soon~" he added.

"He better be because I miss James and the others as well. Also, because of this sudden hiatus, it feels like my girl is 2 years pregnant!!" Ritesh told him.

"I feel the same thing. I just got married and now it feels like we're about to celebrate our wedding anniversary. But more importantly, what's gonna happen next in the story? I'm looking forward to a lot of things! The damn author still has so many things to write about in the story" Frank is now also showing a bit of his frustrations to the damn author.

 "Exactly!!" Ritesh exclaimed.

.

"Ey!! Where that motherfucker at?!?!" Larry showed up all of a sudden.

"Larry? You're here too?!" Frank and Ritesh were a little surprised to see another close friend for them.

"What? We didn't see each other for a long time and that's how y'all gonna greet me? How about give a brother some love instead?" Larry laughingly told them.

"Haha, I miss you brother!" , "I miss you man!" Frank and Ritesh give Larry a brotherly hug.

"Is Ed with you?" Frank asked.

"Hmm... I don't know~" Larry replied as he looked around to check if Ed would show up.

"Well if he popped out like you out of nowhere, I wouldn't be surprised~" Ritesh laughingly remarked.

"Hold on! But, seriously, where that motherfucker at?" Larry asked them.

"The author? We don't know. But I think he'll be back soon. I can feel it..." Frank replied.

"Boy... I hope you're right because I need to find out what's gonna happen to Seiichi's love life and about that fucking doctor who almost killed Akako's mother" Larry sounded both excited and furious at the same time.

"Right?, when I found out about that doctor, I wanted to punch that prick!" Frank is also a little bit furious. "Oh! and yeah, I feel bad for Satomi. Poor girl~" his mood instantly changed to a sad one.