Part 105 - Tired...

Start from the beginning

Y/N looked at Yoongi, then at her mother

Y/N looked at Yoongi, then at her mother. Yejin had a reassuring smile and winked.

Y/N: Dad will think that you are serious...

Yoongi: That's exactly what I told her.

Jungkook: Do it! He shouldn't have put himself in that mess! He deserves a punishment!

Mrs Son: Ohh my Jungkook understands me so well...

Yoongi: JK... (He sighed.) I'm not onto that thing... do as you wish! (He took the baby from his baby chair.) I'm taking him for his nap.

Jungkook let the two girls and followed Yoongi. He wanted to know what his older brother did with that woman, sure that he would have never let her alone after what happened.

Yoongi: Jungkook, what do you want? Kwan needs to sleep, going out was tiring for him.

Jungkook: Hyung, where is that bit**?

Yoongi: Let Father deal with that story. Our men are keeping her.

Jungkook: Why did you let her fight with Mom?

Yoongi: (He glared at him.) I didn't let her fight, Yejin put Kwan in my hands and grabbed that woman's hair like a tigress! I couldn't do anything with the baby in the middle. Trust me, Yejin knows how to defend herself, she is not a weak woman. (He saw Jungkook's gaze.) I know what you're thinking about. She was maybe not strong enough to fight that bastard of ex husband, but she was able to protect herself and Y/N during that entire time.

Jungkook: She is the strongest woman that I know... I saw it with my own eyes... and I promised to never let someone hurt her ever again!

Yoongi: We all agree about that. Now, get out, if Kwan doesn't rest now, he will be too tired later and will not be able to sleep. Unless you want to take care of him tonight?

Jungkook: No, thanks, I pass!

Yoongi: See baby, remember that face, your less useful brother!