I walked over to the forest line and eyed around the trees in hopes to see Bella somewhere near the entryway of the forest, But once an hour past nothing I sighed before walking a bit away from the forest I felt my phone go off. I grabbed it and eyed the name of the caller it was an unknown number I answered it and put it to my ear "Hello?" I questioned, "it is Violet Swan Bella's cousin yes?" he said but asked me "yes who is this" I asked him "I'm Sam Uley" he said.

"look I need your help I found your cousin but I need help on putting her in different clothes" he said before hang up on me, 'what the heck jerk' I thought before moving my phone away from my face I sighed before waiting for Bella. I turned to notice uncle pulling into the driveway as Sam walked out of the forest and up to me, "Oh Bella you ass scared us" I said before watching Sam slowly pulling her down.

I walked over to her and grabbed onto her before slowly walking up to the house as Uncle walked past me I guess to thank Sam for helping Bella, I walked up the stairs slowly mainly because of Bella "come let's get you change" I said before walking up the stairs to her room.

Once we walked into her room Bella sat down on her bed "why did he leave did our friendship of one year mean nothing to them or him" she said, "I don't understand why" she added as I grabbed her PJ from the dresser "Bella you have to understand they're vampires" I said.

"But why make Jasper leave you Violet we are know Jasper can't hurt you he will never do" she said, I put her PJ down on her bed as she eyed them "I hope you are happy to eat tho we do need to eat" I said. she eyed me before nodding "I can eat" she said before grabbing her PJ "good I will warm up our food" I said, Before leaving her alone to clear up I walked past Raven's room I opened the door slowly before eyeing her sleeping body.

I closed the door behind me before walking down the stairs to the kitchen only to see uncle standing there with his now cold food in hand, "here I will warm it up" I said before grabbing it from his hand "I just hope Bella will come to eat" he said as I turned my head to the stairs. "she will if she doesn't I will make her she needs to eat" I said before warming up the food before putting the food the plates, I walked back over to uncle before handing him back his now warmed up food.

I looked back at the sounds of walking down the stairs to see Bella "where's Raven" Bella asked us "she is asleep by now" Uncle said, "I'm sorry for scaring you uncle and the girls" Bella said "just don't forget to call one of us about where you are" Uncle said. "now sit down and eat your food" Uncle added "yes dad" Bella said as I gave her food to her before sitting down next to Bella, "now Bella remember don't scary us like that again" uncle said as I giggled at Bella's face.

After eating I cleared the plates before walking over to the sink only to be stopped by uncle "I got this you two go to bed" he said, "you sure uncle" I asked him who nodded at me "I will be fine" uncle said before grabbing the plates before pushing us softly to the stairs. "if you need help just call me ok uncle" I said as uncle laughed at me "I may be old but I'm not that old" he said before turning to the sink as I walked up the stairs, I walked into the room before changing my clothes into my PJ before looking over to my laptop to see an Gmail.

I walked over to the laptop and sit down at the table before opening the Gmail to see it was from Jasper, I opened it to see Jasper updating me on how he is and how much he missed me I eyed the words before reading the last sentence that said. I am allowed to Gmail him back just to check up on me as the days go by and as Edward's stupid idea don't end, Once I was done with writing I turned off my laptop after sending the Gmail I walked over to my bed before laying down and fall asleep.

Not hours later I wake up to screaming and crying I got up from my warm bed and walked out of my room to see Bella and uncle standing outside of Raven's room, I walked to the door "uncle Bella and I have this go back to bed" I said as uncle eyed Bella and I. "Are you girls sure" Uncle asked us as we nodded "yes we don't wanna sleepy cop in the morning" Bella said before walking into the room first, "Alright" he said before walking away I walked into the room "please don't hurt them" Raven whimpers out as I walked over to the bed.

"Raven" I said before slowly waking her up but moved back as she jumped up with her eyes landing on the wall in front of her, "Raven" I said before sitting down next to her as Bella slowly followed behind on the other side. "Oh you are ok" she said before hugging me and then Bella "yes we are fine you was having a nightmare" Bella said, "I'm so sorry" she said as we moved to hug her "if you are ok with going to bed then let's sleep" Bella said. "Can you guys stay" Raven said as we nodded at her "sure we don't mind" I said before laying down on the bed, Bella followed behind laying down as Raven hugged a pillow before fall asleep we both slowly fall asleep.

Note - this chapter is short then normal but I made Raven to have the nightmares for the story I'm building for Raven, But don't worry Violet will have a few more chapters before Raven does get one of her own.