𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝗧𝗪𝗢

STUNNA ate her chocolate bar that jacq promised and got for her

STUNNA ate her chocolate bar that jacq promised and got for her. while the rest, dris the older brother of abeo, jaq and two other friends were smoking cigarettes. stunna herself smoked and did all the fucked up shit bit being in her period and smoking didn't work well for her.

stunna didn't care about what was happening around her, she was cold in the moment since in london it's cold even during summer. she was eating her chocolate until her attention drifted off when two junkies came over asking for a hit off and cigarette.

just like they always do.

the crackheads are always finding ways to get hits of cigarettes, blunts and drugs. everywhere you looked, you'd see so many junkies and the streets begging for drugs and other goods. some junkies even sell their used cigarettes for new ones.

"give to them."

"i told you lot, don't fuckin come around here." dris says as the girl and guy walk over to them,
he looked at them up and down and so did stunna who wad chewing on the chocolate bar in her right hand.

"will you give us a hit, please?" the girl asked, she had short hair and a blue zip up with sweatpants. she had dark under eyes that stunna was looking at, she looked like a hobo but the guy she came with had on a gray jacket and a dirty white t-shirt.

"where's your p?" dris asked, no one but him was talking but that's how it usually was, him talking and if the others wanted to add in then they do.

stunna loved dris since he was like a brother to her. he told her head beat abeo's twig ass if he hurt her.

"he got it." the guy takes out a grey speaker out making dris face drop. "that ain't no fuckin money, man." he spoke angrily.

"it's got a bluetooth." the guy says making everyone laugh stunna included. "everyone's got bluetooth, cuz. my ancestors have got bluetooth."

"y'all playin too much." stunna says to jaq who was laughing. "nah but like bring fuckin ipads or shi bro." stunna's voice came out. she didn't have a british accent but she had a powerful voice that said, let's get active.

"can we just get two white. please? just come on, man. it's worth two stones." the girl says.

"dris, man. give it to this thirsty bitch and her man so they can fuck off innit." stunna says while rolling her eyes making the girl glance at her and stunna popped her eyes at the girl who looked away from her fast making stunna laugh as she threw the empty chocolate wrap on the ground.

"nah man, shit it worth it." jaq says making stunna put her hands back and lean on the wall.

"it's not that bad like.." the girl tried. "fuck off, man." dris yelled and jaq joined in. "fuck off!"