𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝗧𝗛𝗥𝗘𝗘

THE weather in london was cold, it looked dark outside but it wasn't past seven thirty yet

stunna sat in the car with abeo who was gripping onto her thighs. today was date night so they were going out for dinner. it was still the same previous day.

she got a call from him and he told her to get ready by six which she did, just twenty minutes later. it was now six forty-three and dinner was at eight fifty. for the two hours they planned on just chilling around.

so right now, abeo was parking his truck into a parking lot in the nearest park they always hang out with friends.

"babe—" abeo started but stunna turned her head around and looked at him with a smirk. "babe? is you foreal?"

"bruv, what type of question is that? you my babe the fuck." abeo's words made stunna laugh for a reason he didn't know. "why is you laughin?"

"because yo fucking 'the fuck' was sassy. you acting like a lady." she laughs making him clench his jaw and look away. "okay, okay. i'll stop fuckin wit you." she brings her hand and turns his face.

"you annoying bro." he says.

"you love me.." she teased while she got her legs more comfortable by sitting up more straight. she had a habit of sliding off the seat while she was on it since she was in a bad position. "innit?"

he responded with a kiss on the lips while humming.

outfit !!!

WALKING over to kids playing with jaq, abeo and rom

WALKING over to kids playing with jaq, abeo and rom. stunna was walking past since she took her dog, a german shepherd named thea. he was only three months old, one of her closest relatives german shepherd had babies so they let stunna adopt.

stunna knew both young kids, one was the younger brother of jamie. steven and the other was ats, both of them were sweet boys. she's never had a full on conversation but she knew that they were nice.

many people talked about them, many said that steven didn't look like jamie but stunna saw the same person but steven is the younger version.

now stunna knew jamie, she's had multiple conversations with him. she would have been his friend but her brother didn't mess with the gang jamie's in. none of stunna's friends do, they were in different gangs; they didn't like each other and have been against each other for a long time.

so jamie was nothing but a mutual friend.

"why you all, always messing with young kids bro?" stunna yelled out as she walked over with her dog who started barking until stunna said his name making him stop.

she taught thea a lot of things since the day she had gotten him.

"bruv you always saying sum." jaq yells as she tricks the young boy into thinking she was going to let him have the basketball instead she throws it into the hoop.

stunna laughs. "oh quit fucking around." she says as she walks more closely but away since she knew her dog would run for the ball.

"shits funny." romeo says as he now had the ball in his hands while both steven and ats chased him around, trying to reach.

after a few minutes, jaq was making both boys shake her hand while abeo and romeo were in the back talking.

"hey, umm can i touch your dog?" ats asked walking over making stunna nod. right when ats was about to, thea started barking making him jump back.

steven laughed at his friend before looking at stunna who nodded. steven started to pet thea even after she started to bark at him making ats eye him.

"thanks." both boys walk away.

"aye, thea." jaq yells to thea making stunna glare up at her. "why you callin to my dog like he a fucking human?"

jaq only ignores her and plays with the dog until it licks her. stunna laughed loudly when jaq leaned back.

"how you doing babe?" abeo asked. "okay." she gave a simple response and then a kiss against the lips.

romeo started to laugh loudly making abeo turn around and smack his head only making romeo hit back but jumps when thea barks.

"she barking because you hitting her dad." abeo said as thea kept barking until stunna crouched down and itched his chin making him stop and let out a small whine.

"shut up wit that type of shit." stunna says looking up at her talking stage. "imma a single motha."

"bitch, you ain't trusted to be a mother." jaq says laughing making stunna glare at her. "my bad. you know i ain't lying." stunna keeps her glare making jaq put her hands up.

"that's what i thought."

________

how we feeling about this book? i honestly didn't know if it's good or not but i just wanted to write a top boy book ....