𝗕.𝗛𝗢𝗢𝗗

cast

cast

STUNNA GIRL AS STUNNA SULLIVAN CANCER , TWENTY-THREE , HOTHEAD

CANCER , TWENTY-THREE , HOTHEAD

"   he's my big brother, i don't play about him, don't talk bad about him. i ain't no opp thot or whatever the fuck you be thinking i be  "

 i ain't no opp thot or whatever the fuck you be thinking i be  "

SOMEONE AS ABEO WRIGHT
LIBRA , TWENTY-FOUR , CRAZY

"  why you shaking ass? and why the fuck they touching on you? "

and top boy cast included.

n* ain't checkin' me, my
brothers with that gunplay,
bitch. — stunna

i'm tired of bitches, with this internet
shit y'all ain't never outside, y'all
don't never do shit next bitch flex
bands, next bitch getting
stripped. — stunna

'm smokin every bitch I don't like
i'm shooting bitches when I see y'all on sight. — stunna

it's stunna girl the motherfuckin' girly, you hear me though? — stunna

"

hey sis, I'ma let you know like this hit me right back, this sully okay? all these n* with this bullshit, man, fuck these n* mayne the 60's, we ain't worried bout none of these muthafuckin' bustas ya understand me? from the overhill to the fronts to the back mayne we pushin' this line to d'nine so don't worry 'bout none of this shit from this funny ass n* don't worry 'bout him callin' you and all the rest of that shit you know what? It's his lost, ya know what I'm sayin'? i'm pretty p'd i heard the homie, the homie called me and was like: man stunna trippin, man this buster ass n* got her mind fucked up i'm like: no not stunna man fuck that n* mayne stun, you hit me I got you, you understand me? these n* is busters, fuck that n* and fuck his friends, and his bitch. he's nothin' my n*, you are the one, everyone else is 2's and 3's you're the one, i love you, make sure you hit me back this is your big brother, you hear me? this is gerard, sullivan aye, call me as soon as you get this, you hear me? don't make me call your mama now, I'll track you down.

TO STUNNA
FROM YOUR BIG BROTHER

— 𝗡𝗘𝗩𝗘𝗥 𝗖𝗔𝗟𝗟 𝗠𝗘  ,
𝗝𝗛𝗘𝗡𝗘 𝗔𝗜𝗞𝗢 , 𝗞𝗨𝗥𝗨𝗣𝗧

the only person who he trusted was her and she trusts him over anyone. stunna would do anything for her big brother, even leave behind every man she loves or loved for him... if he didn't fuck w them. because making her big brother happy was her first priority and making sure his little baby sister is safe and sound was his priority over everything...

THATS A BROTHER AND SISTER RELATIONSHIP ANY SIBLING WOULD DIE FOR.

A HUG FROM MY BROTHER WOULD MAKE MY WHOLE LIFE BETTER,

EVERY-TIME I HUG MY OLDER BROTHER IT LETS ME KNOW HE'S SAFE AND STILL HERE

SPECIALLY IF HE'S ALWAYS IN TROUBLE BUT HIM BEING IN TROUBLE MAKES ME IN TROUBLE ALSO BECAUSE I AM ALWAYS, GOING TO BE, INVOLVED AND BY HIS SIDE, FOR FUCKING EVERYTHING.

_______________________

siblings love is something that can never be forgotten or broken. blood is always going to be their for you and if they aren't then they aren't your real blood or your real family they are just people.

ALL CHAPTERS ARE NOT PROOF READ SO SPELLING MISTAKES WILL BE SPOTTED.

I ALSO DONT OWN TOP BOY IT'S CREATED BY RONAN BENNETT. STUNNA, ABEO AND THEIR PLOT IS OWNED BY ME !!!

THAT'S ALL