We Love You- A Cabcaseco One-Shot

ابدأ من البداية

Cabby was nowhere to be seen most of that day, and it was worrying Suitcase and Taco. You see, the three were dating and it was very wholesome.

Suitcase was the therapist of the trio, so not seeing her lovely girlfriend Cabby in a while? It was enough to make the small girl worried.

So like any good girlfriend would do, she went to her other girlfriend Taco to help. She found the mexican food in the kitchen, talking to Mic.

"Taco! I need your help!", Suitcase exclaimed.

Taco immediately stopped everything and faced her adorable girlfriend. Mic saw that this was important and left the kitchen.

"What's wrong dear? Is everything okay?", Taco asked Suitcase.

"It's Cabby. I haven't seen her all day. I'm starting to get worried.", Suitcase explained.

"Oh. I haven't seen her either. That is worrying. Let's go find her.", Taco esaid.

"Yes! Thank you hun!", Suitcase thanked.

"Of course. Now. Where would she be?", Taco muttered.

"Maybe the forest?", Suitcase suggested.

"I doubt it. Her wheels would get caught on small twigs and the long grass.", Taco reminded her.

"Oh right. Maybe she's in the hotel then?", Suitcase thought.

"Maybe. Let's ask some of the others.", Taco suggested.

"Yea! Come on!", Suitcase exclaimed.

The two rush out of the kitchen and begin asking around if anyone has seen Cabby. It was about 20 minutes in and they had no luck.

"Nobody's seen her! I'm starting to worry....", Suitcase sighed.

"I know dear. But we mustn't loose faith. We'll find Cabby.", Taco comforted.

"You two looking for Cabby?", a voice asked.

The two looked over to see Balloon. Suitcase sighs and nods.

"Yea. We haven't seen her all day!", Suitcase exclaimed.

"I saw her maybe like an hour ago.", Balloon said.

"You did?! Why didn't you say anything!?", Taco gasped.

"Because you two didn't come by and ask? You asked the others, but not me.", Balloon said.

"Oh! Sorry Loon! We didn't notice that.", Suitcase apologized.

"Nah. It's okay. (Used to that still.)", Balloon said.

"So. Where is Cabby?", Taco asked.

"I think she went upstairs to her room. She looked pretty upset too.", Balloon explained.

"Oh no! We should go then Taco!", Suitcase explained.

"Indeed. Thanks for the help. Have fun with your boyfriend.", Taco teased.

"H-huh?! C-cheesy isn't my boyfriend!", Balloon said all flustered.

"I never said Cheesy's name.", Taco smirked.

Balloon's face goes into a full blown blush as he just revealed his crush. Suitcase's eyes sparkle out of glee and gasps.

"You have a crush on-!", Suitcase began.

"Shhh!!! N-not o-out l-loud Suits!", Balloon hushed, not wanting his crush to be revealed out to everyone else.

Suitcase giggles and the two girlfriends leave the extremely flustered Balloon to go find their missing girlfriend. They head up to the 4th floor where Cabby's room resided at.

Up on the 4th floor, Cabby is in her room and was not in the best moods. She was just a mess of emotions and her little argument with Test Tube didn't help at all.

Now she was just sitting in her room, alone and crying. She just wanted to apologize and make amends with Test Tube.

But it didn't go as planned, not at all. She's been in her room for about an hour now, not that she was keeping track.

It was only a few minutes later when there was a knock on the door. Cabby, taking a small pause from her crying to go answer the door.

The door opens and she sees her loving girlfriends, Suitcase and Taco. The two shorter girls looked so relieved when Cabby had opened the door.

"Cabby! Oh thank goodness your okay!", Suitcase exclaimed, relieved.

"O-oh.... G-greetings loves...", Cabby replied, her voice cracking.

"Cabby.... Are you alright dear?", Taco asks, worried.

"Y-yes... *ahem* I-i'm alright. Why do you ask?", Cabby answered.

"Cabs... We haven't seen you all day. And you have tear stains.... you've been crying.", Taco points out.

"Please don't lie to us... You can talk to us you know?", Suitcase reminded her.

"O-of course... it's just... *sighs* C-come in and i'll tell ya.", Cabby said.

She rolled off to the side so she could let in her short girlfriends. The two walk in and sit on her bed, waiting for an anwser.

"So. What's wrong dear?", Taco asked.

"It's.... *sighs* a lot... but my time on the show..", Cabby began.

"Let me guess.. it's getting to you and how you interact with everyone, huh?", Taco anazylzed.

"H-how did you guess?", Cabby asked shocked.

"Season 1 vet. Remember? I lost and tried to steal the million. Led me to being alone and vengeful for years.", Taco reminded her.

"O-oh.. r-right.. I.. forgot.", Cabby said, ashamed of herself.

"Hey. It's okay! Everyone forgets things, it's normal sweetie.", Suitcase reasures her.

"I-i know that. B-but-", Cabby starts.

"Hey. We know you have that memory issue, so it's okay to forget.", Taco comforts.

Cabby couldn't say much after that, but begin to cry once more. She knew Taco was right, this competition was getting to her.

She couldn't keep her emotions together, so she just cried. Taco and Suitcase, both understanding of what Cabby was going through, just cuddled close to her.

Inanimate Insanity could take such a toll on one's mental health, and Suitcase knows that all to well. Taco, while she may not know, understands how much pressure you have on yourself for doing your best.

So, the three cuddled the day away, comforting the sad cabinet file. It was a nice time for the three girlfriends.

Sure times get tough when on a reality tv show. But that's why having that comfort helps you a lot. Especially two very loving girlfriends who support you no matter what.

.

.

.

*END*

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yay!

I did a requested one-shot after a month!!!

I hope you all like this cute one-shot!

I'll see you all next time!!! 

:3

-Mangy!